okay maybe this is a noobish question, but i dont care because i want to know.

we were at our storage unit [we have a spot at one of those self storage places] and i found a radio/cassette tape player that came with two four inch "full range" speakers. granted, thats not very big for a cabinet, but if this will work thats perfect because i need to be able to carry it back and forth between my parents houses weekly.

so what i want to know is: can i build a cabinet, using these 4" speakers as my speakers? if i have to buy more speakers as well thats fine, but if i can use these, thats two less to buy.

if you need to know, on the box it says

60W max music power
4.10Z strontium
magnet
100KHz-14KHz
4 ohms

thanks in advance folks
how'dy i've got two 100watt speakers i could do without for my cd player, how might one go about trying to get my guitar blasting out of these things it seems like a better idea then throwing them out.
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
dont do it, i tried this with my two stereo speakers, one caught on fire, not good at all.
no, everyone else said bad idea, but it's really a good idea.

yeah, it's bad.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
hehe, i've put them to better use anyways.
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
i used 2 6" speakers and my old SP10 amp electronics and it works just fine for guitar.
sure, i built a cab out of some crappy plywood, and put in 2 6" 8ohm full range speakers, and wired them in series to my little Squire sp10 amps electronics