Hi i got a Korg AX3000G today, and i was wondering how to get the whammy effect used in the demo video at on http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?a_prod_no=AX3000G&category_id=6 he uses the effect at 5min 50secs.

Oh and if anyone knows a site where i could download patches or if it lists settings thatd b much appreciated

Thanks
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Set the effect to pitch shifter, set the exp control to modify the pitch of said shifter.

And i really wish i knew a site where people posted their patches for the ax3000g too
v_v
Thanks for that. Yeah it would be good if there was a site. If i had time i'd start one up possibly, but i dont really have time

I dont spose you have any patches you'd be willing to share? we could do like an exchange thing, once i really start to get used to the ax3000 lol.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you