I was just sitting here, reading posts, and a thought came to me. Who are some of the UG greats, whose flame has been extinguished by the dreaded forum of the bannded....such as cas, among others.....discuss?

EDIT: Changed title
Last edited by TheClincher at Jan 27, 2007,
TheClincher

Jk

Uh, I don't know who's banned. But isn't this thread the same as all the other "UG Legends" threads? I'm ashamed of you for making such a noobish thread
sorry yawn...i just got bored...im sick today and have nothing better to do....i think i will just go play twilight princess some more
^kick ass gaame
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
^indeed, i just got the master sword, and am looking for the guy who will let me into the desert.....anyone know where he is?
Quote by TheClincher
^indeed, i just got the master sword, and am looking for the guy who will let me into the desert.....anyone know where he is?

lake hylia, southwest side, there's a huge stone tower. climb to the top.

Go Veg.
wel yeah, i know that part, its just im looking for the guy to give the letter that that guy gave me
so you got the letter from the guy on the tower? If so, I think you take it to the canon guy, but I might be jumping ahead.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
ok..i found the guy...now im in the arbiter's place in teh desert....goddamn giant poes
I love how this thread immediately turned in to a Twilight Princess help thread after the thread starter realized what an idiot he was.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
I just got unbanned a few days ago. I would not call myself a UG great but I'm on my way.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
What happened to rabidguitarist and virgilhart (something like that)...?