Page 1 of 2
Yeah.
Too serious for the pit, I know full well.
But does anyone know anyone with one? Or actually have one and are willing to admit it?
I have two really good friends that have anorexia, it's a major moodkill to be with them now because it's gotten pretty bad. I think one of them's being shipped off to Boston hospital for two months to get some real help, as opposed to the antidepressants and therapy and other things that their parents are trying.
But yeah. It's pretty lame.
So, anything to share?
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Last edited by Kurt_Morrelo at Jan 27, 2007,
I used to when I was young. I refused to eat anything, but a lot of kids are like that. My parents were worried. I was their first child n' all that.
I eat a lot of junk food now, but I'm quite skinny. Not anorexic, though.

That reminds me, I'm hungry.
a girl at my school has one. shes 14 and weighs about 80 pounds. shes like 5'9
Metal>Rap

^that my friend is the greater than symbol
I am afraid that my cousins are anorexic. THey are 9 and 11, but my 8 year old neihbour is bigger than both of them. Pretty much the only things they eat are wonder bread and steak, and if the two foods touch, they wont eat them.
im 5ft 1in and i weigh 109 pounds , whether thats good or not i dont know . i avoid food and count calories alot and now my friends think ive got a problem
^ You do.

My friend had Bulemia. We made fun of him until he stopped.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I'm 19, about 6'2 and I weigh 120lbs : /. I'v tried eating more, but it doesn't do anything, my weight hasn;t changed in like 4 years.
Quote by em!ly
im 5ft 1in and i weigh 109 pounds , whether thats good or not i dont know . i avoid food and count calories alot and now my friends think ive got a problem

I beat you! I weighed myself a couple of days ago and I'm at 106 pounds. I'm 19 at around 5'6". I don't have any diseases I've just been thin all my life.
This girl I knew was bulimic.
I'm about 6ft and weigh 135. (normally)
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
my best friend had one for about three years when we were in high school, she's about 5'2 and weighed maybe 105, which was far from her usual weight. but she somehow managed to overcome it by herself. no idea how, but now shes back up to around 120/125. i definitely do no suggest trying to overcome it by yourself if you have one though. supportive friends and willpower typically arent enough.
Quote by em!ly

I'm 5'2 and I weigh around that, I don't count calories or anything though. When I was younger people used to think I had a problem but I eat like a pig and have never really paid any attention to my weight
If you really are concerned with weight and such go do some exercise, nobody counts calories anymore
I'd say you're close enough to your ideal weight though, like me, if anything you're only slightly underweight.
If your weight stays pretty constant you're probably fine, if its dropping then it is a problem
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Kurt_Morrelo
it's a major moodkill to be with them now because it's gotten pretty bad

you sound like an asshole...

your friends have potentially dangerous disorders and they're consequently a moodkill?

I went through a stage of over exercising and calorie counting when I was in my early teens cuz I was only 5 ft and 130 pounds or so, but then I grew 5 inches in like 3 years so It balanced out, Im defintly not skinny and I still have some growing to do so Im not gonna mess with my weight until I stop growing first.
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
One of my (kind of) friends has anorexia, it was pretty bad..she got sent to The Priory and had to take a year out of school cos of it. She seems better now but she's still really really skinny
My BMI is 14.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
anorexia just means more food for me.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
One of my roommates used to have an eating disorder when she was younger. Even now she doesn't have the best eating habits, so if we're home at the same time, I share whatever I've cooked with her.

I don't really consider this an eating disorder, but I guess it fits. After my dad died, I went through a period of a few months/half a year where I barely ate anything and lost a lot of weight.
I'm 5'5 and about 110 pounds. I tend to eat one meal a day at about 6:00pm. Sometimes I go days without eating, a few of my friends think I'm anorexic or something. Doesn't help I wear size 8 jeans either (That's a 28 inch waist I think... I use sizes cos I buy girl skinnies).

My girlfriend hates it, she says I make her feel really fat, even though she's basically the same size haha
My aunt is, and thus my mom thinks she's so fat... When she's seriously not.

It's really disappointing to hear her talkin' about it... and then we we go over my aunt's house, none of us eat because we feel bad eating the food that she should be eating...

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by metaldud536
I beat you! I weighed myself a couple of days ago and I'm at 106 pounds. I'm 19 at around 5'6". I don't have any diseases I've just been thin all my life.

That's just disgusting.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Quote by psychedelic14
I don't get how people can go days without eating... if I don't eat for 4 hours I'm starving.

Seriously? I went for four days a few weeks ago, I was fine.
Yes, seriously. And I'm a pretty average weight too, 5'2" and 100 lbs.
Last edited by psychedelic14 at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by Tom_hatton
I'm 5'5 and about 110 pounds. I tend to eat one meal a day at about 6:00pm. Sometimes I go days without eating, a few of my friends think I'm anorexic or something. Doesn't help I wear size 8 jeans either (That's a 28 inch waist I think... I use sizes cos I buy girl skinnies).

My girlfriend hates it, she says I make her feel really fat, even though she's basically the same size haha

You're tiny!

A friend of mine was anorexic a while ago - she was a big soccer player but now her heart is fecked cause she did too much cardio.
as in if she ate a muffin, she'd go for 20 minute run full pace. un failing
I have a eating disorder :/
It's kinda hard to stop
I've been trying to stop for over a year now ..
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
Quote by psychedelic14
I don't get how people can go days without eating... if I don't eat for 4 hours I'm starving.

agreed, im going to eat at least three times a day and ill more than likely eat somewhere around 4 or 5 times a day. anything less than three and im not a fun person to be around
My friends GF was on a 800 calorie diet. Thats two pork pies! Not right.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by metaldud536

Wow, you're pretty much the 19-year-old version of me. The only difference is that I'm 108 pounds.
Quote by Bubbles203
You're tiny!

Haha, I love being skinny! It allows me to dress the way I like... if I was any other body type, I wouldn't be able to pull it off.
im 6'1" and 10st 1lb.. dunno what that is in just lbs, though. I'm feeling pretty good I guess yeah. We had a lot of wrist cutting attention seekers around here a while ago, but no-one pulled the eating disorder card out on everybody.
Quote by Domino
I'm 5'2 and I weigh around that, I don't count calories or anything though. When I was younger people used to think I had a problem but I eat like a pig and have never really paid any attention to my weight
If you really are concerned with weight and such go do some exercise, nobody counts calories anymore
I'd say you're close enough to your ideal weight though, like me, if anything you're only slightly underweight.
If your weight stays pretty constant you're probably fine, if its dropping then it is a problem

it is dropping x i can see my ribs
I know of people who have them/have had them.

I eat a lot more when I'm upset, but it's not a full on disorder, it's just a little bit of a thing
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
My BMI is around 17, but I wouldn't go as far to say I'm anorexic or anything. I'm just not much of a food enthusiast, I guess.
If I had good friends with health problems, I certainly wouldn't think of them as "moodkills" or "lame".
There's a girl I know who I didn't see for a year, and then when I saw her, she was stick-skinny. I didn't know at the time (I don't see how I couldn't have though) but she had a bad eating disorder.

Then there's another girl who would always say "Oh, guys, I know I should eat, but I'm not hungry." She then goes on to explain how she positively hasn't eaten in days. She doesn't have an eating disorder, she just wants attention. It makes me angry that people tried to help her with her disorder when she just wanted attention, but nobody said anything to my other friend for a long time.

Ramble ramble ramble.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
I never used to eat enough at highschool but (being diabetic) my blood sugars went reeeeallly low and I used to pass out at school and stuff, so eventually I stopped. And made myself sick instead. I don't anymore, but eh. Those years kinda sucked.

I've known several people who claim to have an eating disorder because for some reason they think it's cool - I'm sorry, but how the hell is ANYTHING about it cool? Same as self harm really, what is "cool" about it? It sucks for people who really have problems. I've only known a couple of people who actually do have eating disorders and weren't just lying about it on myspace for attention. And they were seriously ill.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 2