i had to do some improvisations but i think its ok!
sounds awful cuz my gear is awful so you will excuse me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIMNJDBjFiE
Have been playing since July 05.
Gear:
Fender Standard Stratocaster Made In Mexico
Kustom Dual 35dfx
Marshall JH-1
Ibanez CF9
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah-wah
Artec Analog Delay Custom
3$ Mic.
Caraya Acoustic Guitar
Caraya Classic Guitar
I think that was definately a good effort. I think you could have added some nice vibrato on some of the bends though. Some pretty cool improvisation too. Nice try.
It was decent enough, cut back on the trebel and boost the bass, your tone isn't much.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
ive noticed how no one does the 3rd november rain solo, haha!
but you did a good job. there were a couple parts where your timing was kinda off u you slowed down. also, i agree i with that one person, too much treble!
great job!

check out some of my band's song on my myspace
Its decent but for the amount of time you have been playing you should be able to play it better. Add more feeling to it and try and work on your tone...well you dont really have much tone thats the problem. Good try nonetheless.
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Bends, you seem to get this a lot but the bends are the part you need to work on most. And bass up your tone.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.
Use more fingers when you bend, it gives you the advantage of having more control over your bend. You'll see a lot of your guitar heroes doing it. Instead of just bending with your ring finger, put the middle finger and index behind it and bend with all three fingers.

Your playing was rather choppy, but it wasn't terrible. You tone didn't help either, although it's not your fault you have an ugly tone. Well, at least I hope it isn't.

It's not really your knowledge of the song that let you down here, more your overall technique.

Practice and you'll nail it.

Good luck.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Nice man I liked it!You only need to work a bit more on the bends. Try using three fingers and you'll defenitly gonna make it!
My pedals:
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah GCB-95
Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS-9)
Digitech Hot Head
MXR Phase 90
Digitech DigiDelay