I'm clueless on torrents. Someone explain it to me please.

I know they are for downloading things. I tried to download a program one time using a torrent but it took 3 days for it to reach 100% and when I opened it and got rid of all the viruses it had it turned out to be the same trial version I had before.

Thanks.
So you don't know what is a torrent and a crack file (referring to your last post), you computer n00b... anyway a torrent is a file that..wait you answer your own question in your thread
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Ok. it works with leechers and seeders. Leechers download from seeders file that are already downloaded. The only problem is when there is like 3 seeders and 500 leechers the download is awfully slow. I don't really use torrents but they can be real good if you want a software for free.

Quote by \GuitarHero/

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by halfback_712
hey you sigged me

And now I will sigg THAT. Congratulations dude. And for torrent, it is peer-to-peer, like Limewire.

Quote by \GuitarHero/