Poll: Who do you want to win Superbowl XLI?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you want to win Superbowl XLI?
Colts
31 65%
Bears
17 35%
Voters: 48.
Woot voted for bears. I don't even know what this is about...
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I always make bets for superbowl but I've never watched it... sometime I win
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sloppyjoe24
None of em deserve to win this year, but the bears more than the colts...meh!

Says the one from Kansas City

Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
Says the one from Kansas City

I'll admit, i don't know how the hell we got into the playoffs. And no, KC didn't deserve to win either

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
k well theres obvioulsy another superbowl thread i didnt see... so mods i guess you should delete this
I was born in Indy so I'm a huge Colts fan. Go Colts. And how can anyone say neither deserve to win? Lovie Smith was coach of the year last year for turning the Bears around plus everyone's making a big deal how he's the first African American coach to be in a superbowl, and then the Colts have been stellar for 5 years in a row but always choke in the playoffs, so they deserve their shot too.
I'm a fan of the Manning/Harrison connection, but that's about it. I like the Colts and all, but the Bears will take it.

Their defense is going to get to Manning, and he's going to have a shaky night. I can see it now.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Dobbin87
I was born in Indy so I'm a huge Colts fan. Go Colts. And how can anyone say neither deserve to win? Lovie Smith was coach of the year last year for turning the Bears around plus everyone's making a big deal how he's the first African American coach to be in a superbowl, and then the Colts have been stellar for 5 years in a row but always choke in the playoffs, so they deserve their shot too.

Tony Dungy is black too. jus doesnt loook it. GO COLTS!!!!! finally Manning makes it. HOLY CRAP. the last 4 yrs been a biotch.
GO GO GO VANCOUVER CANUCKS.

Canucks are taking the Super Bowl!
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I would vote for the "don't care" option. I'm a pats fan, but i'ts not like I completely despise the Colts. (Just Peyton Manning )

I think the Colts will win, but I hope it turns out to be a good game either way.
Woah, check out the polls in both of them. Pretty similar. Freakishly similar o_0
Seinfeld
The Gear:
Fender John Mayer Sig. Strat
Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Damn right, I've got the blues.
Quote by the_experience
I would vote for the "don't care" option. I'm a pats fan, but i'ts not like I completely despise the Colts. (Just Peyton Manning )

I think the Colts will win, but I hope it turns out to be a good game either way.

haha same here, i love the pats, i hate manning. when i heard he broke his thumb i was so dam happy
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
[quote="'[A"]cetate']haha same here, i love the pats, i hate manning. when i heard he broke his thumb i was so dam happy
Meh....if he did break his thumb I wouldn't have been too happy unless it made the Patriots win. However, it is only bruised...
Quote by sloppyjoe24
I'll admit, i don't know how the hell we got into the playoffs. And no, KC didn't deserve to win either

The Bucs did.