reading this thread
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Since no-ones takin this seriously (and I'm incerdibly bored) I might as well. the funniest thing that has ever happend to me is probably when i randomly fell on the floor in PE. I was tryng to talk to this dude but he wasn't payin any attention so i dived on the floor face and belly first. The teacher asked me if I was pissed which was also funny. It's one of them "you-have-to-be-there-watching-it" things, cos it was imensly funny at the time but now as i write this its sounds pretty stupid lol. anyways, back to taking the piss out of this thread...
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
i said this in another thread like this but...
when i was talking to my girlfriend at my door, my mom walked behind me and pulled my pants down
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
Quote by guitarmansmitty
i said this in another thread like this but...
when i was talking to my girlfriend at my door, my mom walked behind me and pulled my pants down

Your mom's a psycho
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
probly not the funniest, but back in the good old days when i was just starting snowboarding, my bro decided to take me on a black diamond. being the young scoundrel i was, i went. i literally slid down the whole run on my stomach. i got so much snow in my clothes, when i got home, there was ice frozen to my stomach and arms. i was pissed.
Quote by South-of-Heaven
Since no-ones takin this seriously (and I'm incerdibly bored) I might as well. the funniest thing that has ever happend to me is probably when i randomly fell on the floor in PE. I was tryng to talk to this dude but he wasn't payin any attention so i dived on the floor face and belly first. The teacher asked me if I was pissed which was also funny. It's one of them "you-have-to-be-there-watching-it" things, cos it was imensly funny at the time but now as i write this its sounds pretty stupid lol. anyways, back to taking the piss out of this thread...

i once slipped on a banana skin!
The chinese woman in the chip shop saying "ah Ryan your face has changed" to one of our freinds. It still cracks everyone who was there up.

Im laughing about it as I type.
my mom also attempted to kill me on several occasions...
she drove down the wrong side of the highway at oncomming traffic
the about ran into a sighn while leaving a store, the sighn was on my side of course
she attacked me with a pizza cutter one day
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
For some reason the whole class was laughing at something, and for some reason while my friend was laughing he headbutted the table at full force and carried on laughing.

I still have no idea why he didn't that.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!