I was just playing my guitar, messing around, hoping for some good songwriting riffs to pop up, you know. I came up with this ascending bass-line-pick-pattern thing, I'm not sure if it's a song I've heard before that is just in the back of my mind.

It has happened to me before, you know, where I think I have written a riff but it turns out its really some song I heard once before, and later I hear the song again and I have to trash that riff that I wrote.

So, finally, I was hoping that if anybody recognized this riff they could tell me what song it is, so I don't use it in my song and get sued or something...

And if you like this riff and it's not really a song, PLEASE DON'T STEAL IT! THAT WOULD be LOW!

e|-------------------------0------------------------------------------------------------|
B|----------------3----------3------------------1----------------------1--------------|
G|--------------------0---------0-------------------2----------------------4----------|
D|----------------------------------0--------2----------------------2------4-----1--2|
A|---------------2-----------------------0--------------0-1-2-3----------2-----------|
E|0--0-1-2-3--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Hey, thanks, man! This riff will be perfect for this song I just wrote.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.