Anybody seen it yet? I thought it was fantastic.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
I haven't seen it, but it looked absolutely insane, and my friends all seemed to enjoy it.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
No. Looked like it was pretty good. But then again most things do in the adverts.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
No. Looked like it was pretty good. But then again most things do in the adverts.

True. I remember going to see The Matador, with Pierce Brosnan. I was stoked to see it, but it turned out to just be Pierce flying around the Western Hemisphere searching for the easiest women.
I was about to see it, then I decided to go see Epic Movie instead.

Big mistake. They should have called it Shitty Movie.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
I found thought it ws trying to hard. Ben Affleck cant act, has anyone noticed that every movie he's been in in the last few years has bombed?
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Quote by headbanger408
I was about to see it, then I decided to go see Epic Movie instead.

Big mistake. They should have called it Shitty Movie.

if you were stupid enough to even see epic movie, let alone over smoking aces, you're just ... stupid.

i thought smoking aces was awesome. i mean it wasn't really original or thought-provoking and it was kinda weak in the ending. i thought it was awesome though.
#DTWD
I thought it was pretty good, but it was really confusing for me. I was able to get a general idea of what happened, but I pretty much had no idea what the hell was going on...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
My sister and I were going to see it but we didn't feel like going out then. We were tired and it was cold.

We ended up watching Accepted and The Devil Wears Prada. I felt like a homo watching that but Anne Hathaway is SO damn hot!

I still am excited to see Smokin' Aces, though.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Yeah, I just got back form seeing it. Pretty awesome.

Oh, and don't worry about Ben's crappy acting. He's barely in it.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.