Page 1 of 6
(Episode 3 is located on Page 6)

Back by popular demand. First aired in late 2002, and cancelled in early 2004 due to "personal demons" The KG Show has brought laughter and happiness to UG time and time again. For those of you who are not familiar with the show. The KG Show is a weekly compilation of what goes on in the Pit on a regular basis. This week We've taken a glance into the wild world of the Chat section, and had a wonderful opportunity to interview the TOP Chat***** in the business. We've also had the pleasure to interview the man, the myth, the legendary Mod. B.O.B. So sit back, relax and enjoy yourself for the New and improved KYLE GASS SHOW.

With Your host: Kyle Gass

and Co-Host and interview "re-inactor": _Mayday_

Since my return to the mighty UG I've noticed alot of turmoil. Not so much in the other forums as it has been in the Pit. 4 years ago the Pit was ran by 2 moderators, a handful of regulars, and an army of noobs (much like today) But those were happier times, nowadays the Pit seems to just be a place to go and Flame other UG'ers. Why the Hostility??? though I cant help but laugh when I see johnboy321 (join date Nov 06) call guitarlover885 (join date Dec 06) a noob, cracks me up everytime. But... its a phase, and like everything else, it'll pass. So without further mumble jumble I'd like to take you a peak of the wild world of the "chat" section of UG, or as some users like to call it Obigananana. The Vulcan word for, Elephant urethra. I explored the chat section for many days and nights, jotting notes on the conversations that took place, the mating rituals (poor attempts to cyber), and the good ol pasttime of flaming. The regulars of obigananana call themselves... Chat*****s. I had an interview with one of the regulars this week, lets see what he had to say.

The rest of the interview had to be cut due to budget constraints and the fact _Mayday_ Ran out of Crayons... The full interview will be available with our DVD release late fall 2010. So to get back on topic I explored the chat world for a few days, and.... well... long story short this is what you find. You'll usually walk into the middle of conversation, usually about how many cats they own, or who's cooler, Barbara Striesand or a whale turd, then the topic changes to, why did cas get banned??? Then some flaming and Name calling. A half hour long chat about Cheese, buttsecks, and Howard the Duck. Then thats when I usually leave.... I cant stand Howard the duck..... bastard.

Ok now to our second Interview, I remember when I joined UG, this guy was PM'ing me trying to cyber with me, b/c he thought I was a girl.... I think he still does, but with no further catsh*t. B.O.B.

My apologies seems that our original interview with B.O.B had some how been translated to Cantonese and well.... anyway. Before we have to go, I'd like to take this time to give you this weeks: Noob of the week, Pitmonkey of the week, and Pic of the week.

Noob of the week: Sabu, You see his two word responses and Peewee Herman avatar in every godd*mn thread. So here's to you.... Honorary Noob of the Week.

Pit monkey of the week: This was a tough one and I usually dont nominate Moderators, but seeing as how there's hardly a time that I logon to UG, and dont see this man closing threads, and stalking the masses, who am I to take his title away? Congrats Dreadnought, you've earned it.

Pic of the week:

Thats all the time we have we hope you enjoyed the show, tune in next week where we'll be exploring the many subforums of B&A, and _mayday_ will dance to Little Red Corvette.

Disclaimer: This show, as spamtastic as it may seem, has been pre-approved by the U.G.M.O.T.N (Ultimate Guitar Moderators Of The Net). in short, if reported, you'll be severely laughed at.

Special thanks: _Mayday_ you're hard work this week has doubled your salary.
Meet me in the dressing room to receive payment.
Last edited by Kyle Gass at Feb 11, 2007,
Haha, awesome!

Instrumedit: And first post it what could be a cool thread! *thumps chest*
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Are you promoting your material/business/fondu secretly here? .

JAWKEDIT: You know I like this don't you?
DANK MEMES
I laughed. Thank you and keep the show on the air!
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
why did you put so much effort into something that didn't matter?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
why did you put so much effort into something that didn't matter?

. . .
Quote by Instrumetal
Haha, awesome!

Instrumedit: And first post it what could be a cool thread! *thumps chest*

Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
haha brilliant

Quote by the_experience

Quote by Jawkster
JAWKEDIT: You know I like this don't you?

Quote by Zuka

It's a shame I've never seen these before.

Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Nice.

Quote by Gman400
I laughed. Thank you and keep the show on the air!

You were saying?
Quote by _Mayday_
. . .

You were saying?

blah
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
"I'm old, I don't need to explain myself"

Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Thank you all.

If any of you have suggestions for guests and interviews then by all means, they dont have to be UG'ers either. We can do interviews with anyone.... Ziggy Stardust (not david bowie, but his character ziggy stardust), Charles Manson, Billy Manson, Hanson, Little Bo-peep..... Elmo. Anyone.

Edit: Ok to clear some confusion, any interview with anyone from UG is a REAL interview that has taken place, all other interviews with famous celebrities and such, well we go to a happy place called IMAGNINATION to do those.
Last edited by Kyle Gass at Jan 27, 2007,
are you really Kyle Gass?

isnt that the dude from Tenacious D?

lolll.

anyways.

that was awesome.
F.U.B.A.R.
Cool show! Too bad it's only a weekly thing...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
You are simply... THE SHIT.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
You should interview a7xpwnz lol, see what he's up to these days, moderating any forums and such. Oh and the metal forum is a wonderful place to examine these days. It's basically a deteriorated landscape of n00bs and a few regulars who've been left after the Night of the Many Bannings.

And am I the only one who noticed the emergence of the little penises at the end of the first interview? Just thought I'd point those out in case anyone missed em
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Last edited by Gman400 at Jan 27, 2007,

i had a feeling it was actually going to be edited
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Man I love Explosm ripoffs.

But yea, whatever. KG makes me chuckle
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
Last edited by Musketeer(s) at Jan 27, 2007,
You just rounded up my night there dude. KG ftw. KG Show rocks.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Brilliant!
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál

KG, I don't think I've ever told you you're a genius. Which is a shame, because it's true.

Soquid FTL
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
you flipping rock KG, this is awsome. You should get Jack Black you help you out next week.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Quote by CowboyUp
*cringes, waits for witty star trek related insult*

Make it so!

Not really witty at all, but it'll open the floodgates...maybe.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!