ok, sadly due to lack of funds and the Out of production of the dsl50 I have chosen the Tsl60 to be my next best choice at 800 euro. I plan on getting a Marshall 1936 2x12 cab for now.. So question time..

how different is it to the Dsl50 tone wise? I know in the Dsl their is alot of head room which is why it is a pretty good amp, is that the same thing with the Tsl?

Also, dont waste your time given me reccomendations, sadly I wouldnt be able to afford it..
it sounds quite a bit different, the tsl sounds a lot more modern.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ they're alright, i wouldn't be buying it for the cleans. decent i guess is the term.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Once they are equal to the Dsl401 I would be happy (thats my standards right now)
^ not certain- I don't think I've tried them head to head.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?