im looking for a good website that has drum tabs, bass tabs and keyboard tabs. or 3 different websites with atleast on of these would work. thanks.
And yes its true and amazing. I have a GF.
Edit: 911 Tabs, sorry.
Last edited by Zuka at Jan 27, 2007,
MX tabs used to be the place for drum tabs, but it got shut down last year. However, you could still use web archives to access the tabs,

note* (I haven't tried it, but I've heard you can do that, as I'm not a drummer)
Nikolas
Mxtabs.net used to have drum tabs. I actually liked it better than Ultimate-Guitar. But it got closed down for the same reason as every other tab site.

And 911 tabs sucks, because when you look up guitar tabs, it just redirects to here, or mxtabs, which is closed down.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
yeah i came here when MX tabs shut down, but thats a good thing because i discorvered guitar pro

get guitar pro, it has tabs for guitar, bass and drums

e-chords for keyboard
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Why can't this website put up drum tabs?

Is there a reason it doesn't, or what?

I vote it hosts tabs for drums.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Why can't this website put up drum tabs?

Is there a reason it doesn't, or what?

I vote it hosts tabs for drums.

it does, its called guitar pro
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I guess your right, but I meant like an organized space for them, like the guitar and bass sections. You do bring up a good point though
Nikolas