Assasinated
29 20%
Suicide
17 12%
Voters: 142.
Page 1 of 2
Clubbed on the head with a huge rhino-shaped penis
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
My thoughts now are diabetes...but I'm working my ass off to prevent it. My thoughts now are heart attack or cancer. I hope I at least live to 70 though.
Quote by KileManA7X
My thoughts now are diabetes...but I'm working my ass off to prevent it. My thoughts now are heart attack or cancer. I hope I at least live to 70 though.

I feel like an asshole now, if this guy is serious.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Ill probably get shot cuz my area is know for its gun violence. Getting shot is the best way to die anyways. Unless you like do a fart that so huge you like shoot out you intestines through your cornhole. That would be sweet.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
drumming onstage for Spinal Tap
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
I'll get blown up by a mortar, while feeding a cat, while the cat pulls out his rocket launcher, and blows me to bits.
none of those i hope

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
Lol there isn't an option of Natural Cause???
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

The poll options don't respond well to the question.

How will you die? Because God hates me ...

WTF?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Zappp will IP ban me from life for stealing his vodka.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
I'll die by falling off a cliff, while playing eruption behind my head. Les Paul will be okay though - he'll land on top of me. (He is my guitar btw).
Poll: How ill you die

Quote by DUP3R

pulling bread out of a toaster with a metal object
I needja right now to look at your neighbor...cuz a lot a y'all think y'all goin' t' heaven (huh)...and y' ain't gon' go! So I need you right now t'look at your neighbor,an' say 'neighbor', say 'NEEEIIGHHH-BAH':...YOU AIN'T GOIN'!! You ain't goin'...
Welli chose because God hates me, but im gonna die by driving a motorbike out the back of a a moving van at 100mph the crash into another moving vehicle headfirst
being roundhouse kicked in the head by Chuck Norris
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
I am going to be stuck in a cave full of cave humans who have been living down there for years and im going to kill a bunch of them with a pickax but one will while i'm putting my pick ax through one theer heads it is going to sneak upi and..........................................................................................................................................................................RIP OUT MY JUGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(idea from the movie "The Descent")
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
I can't imagine any other way than suicide, but I wouldn't do that because I don't want to put my friends and family through that.

So I selected God hates me because I'm probably going to get AIDS because of infected needles!!!!
Last edited by DorkusMalorkus at Jan 27, 2007,
Quote by Alreddyded
Clubbed on the head with a huge rhino-shaped penis

Clubbed on the head with a huge penis-shaped rhino.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I fixed mine, Drevil.

Only thing I hate more than queers are junkies
Page 1 of 2