On windows media player 10, how do you take music from Cd's and add them onto you....Mp3 player?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Go onto My Computer and drag the song files into whichever Disk Drive your MP3 Players connected to.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Alreddyded
Go onto My Computer and drag the song files into whichever Disk Drive your MP3 Players connected to.

Not all Mp3 players compress the file size that way.
It says I gotta convert the file????
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Starting from a CD, you click "Convert" and make the CD into MP3s on your disk, then "Synchronise" whatever you wanted
>.< It won't let me convert them. It says I have to verify the select files, or something along those lines.