For Sale

I have finaly finished my new guitar. It was a Yamaha SE1212A, but now it is a completely custom neck-through.

Pictures:
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w220/ts103706/

Features:
Alder Body
Maple Neck-Through
Bound Ebeony Fretboard
Custom Abolone Inlays
Gold Hardware
Floating Bridge
Locking Nut and Lcking Bridge
Dimarzio Tone Zone Humbucker in the Bridge Position
2 Seymour Duncan SLS - Lipstick Tube Single Coil Pickups in the Neck and Middle
1 Master Volume
1 Master Tone
Tru-Oil Finish
Last edited by avalanche930 at Jan 28, 2007,
how much???
Quote by rockr09
the sweetness, I dont think its racist either, just a lot of the "gangstas" do, and it would suck to fight a gang, considering they take the pathetic way of fighting with like 5 people to1. pussys.......
Sweet guitar, good job. Whats a guide price?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Last edited by roast at Jan 28, 2007,
eh. im broke. did you make a thread on how you customized it?
Quote by rockr09
the sweetness, I dont think its racist either, just a lot of the "gangstas" do, and it would suck to fight a gang, considering they take the pathetic way of fighting with like 5 people to1. pussys.......
I started too, but no one really paid attention to it so i just gave up on that, but I would be more than happy to give the story behind its transformation.
yeh lets hear it.
Quote by rockr09
what type of floating bridge?
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Well it started off about a year ago. I aquired the original guitar from someone in my home town. It was a Yamaha SE1212A and no one even at local guitar shops had ever heard of it. I emailed Yamaha and several weeks later they replied back and told me it was made in Europe in 1988 and retailed for $1000.00 (US). Thats all I got from them. After a couple montsh of owning it, it all went wrong. My first problem was the floating bridge. I had lost one of the screws that held one of the strings down. I spent a couple weeks tracking down a screw with no luck. Yamaha gave me the number of a supplier they use for repairs and restoration, and they did not have it either. I eventualy ended up reboring new holes on all 6 string covers so that I could have them all look alike. That was my last issue with it until a few months ago when the electronics died on me. This would not have been an issue except that the pickups were active and it was a circuit board that had fried. Again, there was no help from Yamaha. That is when i began my major changes to it. I had a nice six week break off of school so I decided to be prductive.I completely stripped the entire thing. I stripped the ugly white 80's metal paint of it and gave it a beautiful Tru Oil finish which lets the gives the wood more room to breathe and feels great on the neck. I threw in new pickups which sound great and give the guitar a good deal of versatility. The new circuit i made for it has one volume and one tone(I like it simple) but i can hange it if you would like two tone knobs. Bad screws have been replaced. Hardware has been cleaned to the best of me and my fathers ability. I have set it up so that the intonation is pefect with the strings on it now, D Adario 11-49. The action is fairly low but no buzz. All together I would not be exagerating if i said I put 30 hours into it(mostly the finish). I love it, but I need money to pay for school, and i have ther guitars.
The bridge is the original Yamaha from 1988. Very similar to older Floyd Roses, but considerably easier to work with. It is just as effective if not more.
I also failed to mention that there is room for some kind of preamp to fit in the guitar such as a mid boost or a gain boost. I can install one into the guitar for just the price f the preamp, no labor fee.