Some type of humbucker. Probably stock Gibsons.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
does My Chemical Romance use i really want to give my guitar a sound like theres

other than using humbuckers it doesn't matter - they have a fairly straightforward rhythm tone, a cranked tube amp and decent EQ'ing will do the trick. Whatever pickups they use are incidental to the tone.

If you can't get their sound with your current setup then changing pickups won't help.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
"does McFly use i really want to give my guitar a sound like theres"

would actually get exactly the same answer, they actually have a pretty decent sound - the one with the lisp uses a Recto!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

^ yeah. it amazes me how many people think using the same pickups as their hero will make them sound exactly the same as them, yet they wouldn't dream of trying to get the same amp.

?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I could put Formula 1 standard Bridgestones on my car, but it wouldn't make it go as fast as an F1 car...it's pretty much the same with guitars. In terms of importance the guitar is the chassis and car body, the amp is the engine...the pickups are the tyres, or possibly even the air filter!

Essential in getting the most out of the main components, but pretty pointless on their own.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

^ yeah. I mean, if I already have a kick-ass amp and kick ass guitar, then I'm going to want some kickass pickups- it's a waste not to have awesome pickups in that situation. But not before.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?