Hey guys, I recently failed on installing Windows Vista and now I realise that my D-Drive is gone. It's just a drive, nothing in it. Anyone have ideas on how to retrieve the stuff that was in there? There was a good 20-Gig worth of music inside. Dont want to buy anything nor do anything stupid that involves cmd and takes years to type out. Thanks.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
If you don't want to buy anything and you don't want to use the command prompt then you're pretty stuck bro. I suppose you could take it in to the place you bought it and have it serviced. Or just take it to a best buy and have Geek Squad take a look. You'll end up paying around a hundred if you go to best buy i think.
Its EXTREMELY likely that its gone forever. You probably got to the formatting stage and thats where it quit.

On another note, I'm extremely surprised that no one in the pit has chimed in telling you how screwed you are and to go have buttsecks with a monkey.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by Rambo-Conny
Have buttsecks with a monkey. It's the only solution.

nice...now this thread is complete.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
needs more info rly.

For one, don't freak out. It sounds like all the data is still there but until you give me some more info then I can't tell for sure.

Start by telling me if D:\ is a seperate physical drive or just another partition?

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Have buttsecks with a monkey. It's the only solution.