Page 1 of 3
Thursday night i was in bed, inbetween sleep and awake and all of a sudden, i looked up and saw a regular looking six year old boy hovering about 3 feet above me. He had his hands by his eyes like he was trying to look through a window at me. I tried to yell, but nothing came out, just a rasp. I kept trying to yell and finally shook my head violently and all of a sudden the kid was gone. I went back to sleep like an hour later, and the kid came back, this time his hands were cupped around his mouth like he was trying to yell at me. Same thing happened, i couldnt yell, and i shook my head until he went away. Now last night (friday) it was about 7 am, and all of a sudden i felt something grab my hand and pull, i thought "oh shit", and when i looked up, the kid was back, this time about 1 foot away from my face, but he disappeared in about 3 seconds. I am poop scared, and i dont know what to do, or what this means.
help?
i shwung and i shwinged
but it never really shwang
Pics?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Michael Jackson will sort it out for you
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Perhaps your dreaming if this occured right when your going to bed, falling asleep, or just waking up.

If it really is a ghost, what's there to be afraid of? First of all, an apparation can't hurt you, and second, it's a seven year old boy.

Personally, I'd love to have a true ghost encounter
Nikolas
Quote by IbanezSA160
Pics?

Yea, man, pics or it never happened.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by Dæmönika
"Who ya gonna call...?"

Michael Jackson will sort it out for you

I just quoted myself
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

It means you are stoned or something my friend, nah seriously i dont know. Do what them people did, film your bedroom the whole night or stay up the whole night for evidence
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
I think he needs someone to wipe his butt in the nether-realm.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Yeah, i could try to film it, the kid kind of looked like a younger, more white version of me...I'm half white, half chinese. It just seemed like he was trying to tell me something, and thats kind of what i'm worried about.
i shwung and i shwinged
No offence but maybe its an illusion?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Take a picture and scream BUSTED YOU LITTLE CUNT!
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by Dæmönika
Personally I'd rather not phone "him".

*Lightning Flash*
Quote by DUP3R

think he needs someone to wipe his butt in the nether-realm

lol. i hope to god i dont need to wipe supernatural poop from supernatural buttholes.
i shwung and i shwinged
Quote by $Guitarist$
Yea, man, pics or it never happened.

infinite rule of UG. Pics or it never happened
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Christ, I hate these attention seeking threads. SHUT UP YOU LYING SACK OF CRAP! YOU DIDN"T SEE A GHOST! FUCK OFF!
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by _Tenacious_
infinite rule of UG. Pics or it never happened

Christ, I hate these attention seeking threads. SHUT UP YOU LYING SACK OF CRAP! YOU DIDN"T SEE A GHOST! **** OFF!

dude, i dont care if you dont believe me, every word i said in the post was true, stop being a douche canoe please.
i shwung and i shwinged
Quote by toobsok
Yeah, i could try to film it, the kid kind of looked like a younger, more white version of me...I'm half white, half chinese. It just seemed like he was trying to tell me something, and thats kind of what i'm worried about.

Ohhh...I understand now. Don't worry all half-breeds experiance illusions of the greater self they could have been
Quote by w1lu
Call ghostbusters

I bet Daemonika wishes he could have thought of that!

Note to self: Learn symbol things
Quote by DUP3R

Quote by toobsok
dude, i dont care if you dont believe me, every word i said in the post was true, stop being a douche canoe please.

Centuries of dispute, not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF, and you expect me to believe a stupid teenage UGer?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by Jawkster
wrestling match. £5 on the 6 year old.

lol

seriously though, just put a few cameras up in your room (with night vision obviously) and a few tape recorders aswell, do this for a few weeks then if you dont get anything it was probably all a dream.

if you get something then post it on youtube

i wanna see
Quote by toobsok

Douche canoe, that is probably the best insult I have ever heard.
Quote by JamesDouglas
Christ, I hate these attention seeking threads. SHUT UP YOU LYING SACK OF CRAP! YOU DIDN"T SEE A GHOST! FUCK OFF!

why dont you *** off

jeez i hate it when people shout on forums, the caps lock hurts my ears

and yes, douche canoe is a funny insult
Quote by Alreddyded
I bet Daemonika wishes he could have thought of that!

Note to self: Learn symbol things

alt + 0230 = æ
alt + 0246 = ö
Centuries of dispute, not ONE OUNCE OF PROOF, and you expect me to believe a stupid teenage UGer?

like i said, i dont care if you believe me, and im 19 bud. i was relaying events that happened to me over the course of 2 nights, and i was at a loss for what i should do. If you dont believe me, then dont post here. Its simple.
i shwung and i shwinged
I dont know what you people believe about spirits or appiritions, but this probably did happen ghosts come back all the time to tell us something or warn us of something, personally i agree with the method of filming your room but it be impossible to do that, ghosts alot of the times will somehow interfere with that kinda stuff, but if its just a peaceful ghost then its probably just wanting to tell ou something. If u want my opinion just try to be too scared shitless next time it happens and myabe his message will get across
Quote by Gman400
I think he needs someone to wipe his butt in the nether-realm.

As opposed ot his secondary armpit-butt???
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by JamesDouglas

This picture has been proven to have not been doctored at all. That's at least an ounce of proof, but I don't really believe in them...I don't think. I don't know.
Quote by Dæmönika
"Who ya gonna call...?"

lmao!

But seriously, you should stop popping mushrooms before you go to bed
Quote by Gman400
Ohhh...I understand now. Don't worry all half-breeds experiance illusions of the greater self they could have been

Dear god, that was terrible.
But hilarious.
Whip your penis out, that should scare him away. I mean, it worked with all your girlfriends.
Page 1 of 3