I downloaded the powertab for Remember by Disturbed, and in the chorus it has 3 guitars going at the same time. I have no idea how to do this and i was wondering if anyone could help me. thanks.
That Cheap Fucking Smile Carries You To Bed

Those Lips Are Social Suicide But I Just Wanna See You Dead.
What do you want to do? You obviously can't play them all (unless it's easy, which it probably is) so you need two other guitarists...derrrrr.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Dude i was talking about on powertab retard.

Quote by Gman400
What do you want to do? You obviously can't play them all (unless it's easy, which it probably is) so you need two other guitarists...derrrrr.

He could if he had a looping pedal. Then he would record 2 tracks and play the third! It's awesome.

And I think he's wanting to only hear 1 track at a time. If so, look in the lower left corner and deselect the other guitar tracks somehow (haven't used it in months so I can't remember much)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What exactly do you mean by 'how to do this' ?
As in...how you make each one audible?..if so go to guitar menu, then 'guitar in' and then select the 'staff in' box for 'Guitar 1', do this whilst on each track.
If not, please be more clear
There is a button that says 'attach staff' or something like that. Then, you put the second guitar on the attached staff.

If you want one to be and acoustic and one to be electric, go to the button towards the left that lets you add instruments and create a new guitar. Then click on the staff you want to apply the instrument to. And click the 'Gtr. Intrs.' button or something like that.

Sorry if that is really confusing.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Quote by dethskar0
Dude i was talking about on powertab retard.

No shit, huh? Cause I REALLY didn't notice the thread title before I clicked on it -_-. Maybe you should try specifying your question next time, ****tard. All you said was "there are 3 guitars, how do I do this?" By the way, Disturbed sucks ass, but I'm only saying that because you're a moron.

Edit: Oh, and your band blows a hard one as well. I'd end that shit and forget it ever happened for the sake of whatever dignity you have. ****ing scene-bois.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Last edited by Gman400 at Jan 27, 2007,
do you mean how to make three guitars or how to play it?

to make three guitars on power tab, click attach staff, then choose bottom or top to put the new staff on. you also have to create another guitar by clicking the red guitar, then click "add new guitar", then, click on the staff you created a muinute ago thats attached to the origional, and click "guitar in". then check off the box in the same column as guitar 2, and voila! you can have up to 7 guitars playing at the same time. hope that this helps and it wasn't too confusing.

and BTW, just play the guitar part that you like best if theres five...or if your rythem, play rythem, if your lead, play lead.
actually Disturbed is good, and i would like to hear you play better than them. So shut the hell up. anyways screamsoftly and envion got what i was talking about, so thanks.

Last edited by dethskar0 at Jan 27, 2007,