The naked brothers band of course! I hate them with a passion, and the worst part is that i have younger siblings who like them. So all day the TV sits on Nick, and I have to hear, "CRAY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AZY CAR!!!!!" They even have a movie documentary on how the "band" formed. I actually sat through the first 10 minutes of this, and I really, really, really hate them now. It had like their music videos and stuff and adults bragging on them saying they love them and that they are great musicians. Also in the beginning it had a straight couple saying "WE HAD THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND AT OUR WEDDING!!!" and then a gay couple saying the same thing, no joke. Also has anyone noticed that they aren't really playing their instruments? Either that or everything is off cue, which I doubt. *end rant*
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
dubya tee eff.

LOLLERSKATES!!!
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
P0|NtLEsZ AcrOnyMz!!
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
*Head explodes from randomness.*
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I agree. I hate them as well, and the undeserved praise they get. But whatever, life goes on.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by christ_on_acid?
was i the only one thinking this was to do with chavs thats y u came here

I did.
yo.

I BELIEVE
if you dont like em don't listen to them, grow the hell up dude
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Quote by dementedpuppy
Also has anyone noticed that they aren't really playing their instruments? Either that or everything is off cue, which I doubt. *end rant*

yes, i did watch a couple music vids and i have come to the conclusion that no one actually plays anything....for god's sakes, on of them is 6....the other is like, 9...wtf yo? also, watch the drummer.....

I have no idea whats going on...
To be fair, it could be worse....

It could've been Snakedawg.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by VoltanEchoes
To be fair, it could be worse....

It could've been Snakedawg.

Meh all the hype is slightly annoying, but I don't mind too much. I smeel another Some Kind of Monster.
"once your "lil bratty pussy phase" is over and you grow some balls you might just get over it" says doctor guitarfan.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....

[/random post]
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power