I know this should be in the GB&C forums but not many bass dudes are there. Haha.
Has anyone had any experience putting the bridge on themselves - is it difficult? or should it be put on by a professional?
Thanks,
Morgan.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
^ Useless.

What bass are you looking to put one on? If it's just a Fender (except for the newer MIA and deluxe ones), it's a bolt-in job. All you have to do is file the slots.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
I'm going to put it on my J-Bass-like custom bass I'm doing. It's pretty much an exact Fender. Haha and that first post was useless...
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
If your just coming to install it as the first bridge on the bass then its just making sure its lined up right.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
The holes on the badassII and the holes in a fender type bass are ligned up. So just unscrew the old bridge, and put the new one up. Make sure the sadles are filed down to hold the string. If not, get it done by a pro.
Installing a BadassII bridge isn't that difficult. I did it on my old squier and it was done in 5 minutes.

Good luck
Quote by John Swift
My neighbour bought his son a Mark Hoppus bass for Christmas, the set-up on it was terrible (the neck had so much bow they should have supplid arrows with it).

Its nice to be important, but its important to be nice...
Yeah if you have a mexican fender it is a straight swap
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!