Well I was in religion and had a quiz, I sat behind a colum so the teacher had no ****ing idea what I was doing. Well anyways I was finishing up and I got up to turn it in but someone left there book under the table where I was sitting and I was like wtf. So I picked it up and flipped through it to see who's it was. Well I turned in my quiz, and my friend needed help so I wrote a note and threw in the trash. Well this muslim kid who has a tendency to tattle wrote a note to the teacher. Somehow one of my friends found out and told me. Well now they teacher thinks I cheated by looking at the book, I have no proof that I didn't and since I'm lazy in class he'll think I cheated it, but generally I just study for a test and get good grades. Well Idk wtf to do I was stupid to look at the book, and noone will believe my story so...
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
everybody has glanced at their friends work before, me and my friend did a whole test together before (deaf teachers)

but i haven't like stole answer papers to a major exam though, i would feel right
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Aim Sniff
Well I was in religion and had a quiz, I sat behind a colum so the teacher had no ****ing idea what I was doing. Well anyways I was finishing up and I got up to turn it in but someone left there book under the table where I was sitting and I was like wtf. So I picked it up and flipped through it to see who's it was. Well I turned in my quiz, and my friend needed help so I wrote a note and threw in the trash. Well this muslim kid who has a tendency to tattle wrote a note to the teacher. Somehow one of my friends found out and told me. Well now they teacher thinks I cheated by looking at the book, I have no proof that I didn't and since I'm lazy in class he'll think I cheated it, but generally I just study for a test and get good grades. Well Idk wtf to do I was stupid to look at the book, and noone will believe my story so...

offer to retake the test
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
offer to retake the test

How would that work?

He already knows the questions...he could start looking up all the answers beforehand
i sit in chemistry, take the test, then pass it around the room. our teacher makes different forms, but its the same test with questions moved around. the entire class gets A's because of me. i feel special
Quote by GiantRaven
How would that work?

He already knows the questions...he could start looking up all the answers beforehand

the teacher could make a new test
Lol at noting the antagonist of the story to be Muslim.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I don't get your story.. Did you hand the book you found into the teacher? and your friend needed help.. why did you write a note and throw it in the trash?
No some kid left his textbook under my desk from the last class. I didn't need to cheat cause my friend told me the answers before lol, but some kid saw me flipping through the book and though I was cheating. This was like the last class on friday so the teacher still didn't talk to me cause he was told after class.
That Muslim you so wonderfully pointed out might be a terrorist out to get you. Call the F.B.I.

Lol, sarcasm
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Yeah muslims do have a tendency to cause trouble. Also sarcasm
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
He's not from the middle east....