Has anyone noticed that on those things on like 1-800 numbers where you talk to it and tell it where you want to go instead of using the keypad, that you can curse and it will skip everything and take you to someone? Call 1-800-COMCAST and when they ask you to do this say fuck and it will take you straight through to a person. What other lines have this?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Ive heard about that, but I dont think its always curse words. Supposedly it has something to do with being a way for the company to test the lines, or so Ive heard.
Usually you can just press 0 but I'll try swearing next time.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by dementedpuppy
Has anyone noticed that on those things on like 1-800 numbers where you talk to it and tell it where you want to go instead of using the keypad, that you can curse and it will skip everything and take you to someone? Call 1-800-COMCAST and when they ask you to do this say fuck and it will take you straight through to a person. What other lines have this?

Yeah I called that number and said 'booty' and they connected me to your mom lolololol
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
press 0 over and over until someone real picks up. works most of the time.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
My cell phone's a pay as you go thing so I have to call with a pin number to put more money on it and I have to talk instead of pressing buttons. I'll try it next time I have to call
Quote by Kensai
Yeah I called that number and said 'booty' and they connected me to your mom lolololol

lawl s0m3on3 mad3 a FUNNY!!!!
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP