I have yet to name this, and its for my band... The main riff sounds a bit like Sweet Child O' Mine (And a local band's song Lost), and the rest i just went from there. A sort of slow song. Whether played with distortion or clean, i have yet to decide, but it is Distortion on the PTAB.

It is not done, i am just at the Chorus. The beginning the bass and drums would come in at the 5th measure, so its missing that obviously.

And just out of curiousity, it is in A Major isnt it?

Thanks for all comments
Attachments:
SD4.zip
Last edited by Msu_Man04 at Jan 27, 2007,
Ok, the worst part is the intro - It's Dsus4 repeated over and over. Make the sus4 resolve to the maj3 or its just gunna piss peoples ears off. it should be something more like

--------15---------------14--------
------------------15---------------
-----14------14-------------------
-12-------12--------12-----------
------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Or something

It's probably in the Key of D

but it could be Em, depending on where you go with it,

EDIT: It is in D, and it would fit perfectly if you changed the Csus4 in the chorus to Cmaj

change that to

Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Last edited by RPotts at Jan 28, 2007,
Quote by DarkSonata
I think my ears are bleeding...start over or make it less hard to listen to...it just sounded like a mess to me

Thats harsh. It does need work but there is a good idea hidden in there i think. Just keep playing around with it. move stuff around add stuff take stuff away. mabey give it a rythm track.