This guy is selling one with a 4x12 cab for 300. i just wanan knwo if you guys think this is a good amp and if it's worth the 300$ price tag. i havn't really heard of this amp but it's 120 watts of all tube so it can't be that crappy. so any know something about this amp?
Last edited by MILOR at Jan 27, 2007,
There pretty old. I'm not sure about this but I believe they were put out as an alternative to jcms. I think they were the precurser to the Ultra. If so, be prepared for fizzy distortion. Don't put to much emphasis on my advise because I'm not entirely sure. My facts may be askew. But for $300 and a cab. I would give it a shot
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
Yeah, for an all-tube halfstack at that price, you can hardly go wrong. It probably won't really be very metal, but with a good pedal you'd probably be better off than with some SS.
no i think im gonna save up a little more and get a used hot rod deluxe or classic 30. so ty anyway.
Better idea IMO
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude