I play mostly Guns n roses, avenged sevenfold, stuff like that. Okay, i can either get an Ibanez GRG170DX or an Jackson,... im pretty sure its a dinky. Which one should i ghet?
les paul
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by ledzep1023
les paul

+1
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Your looking at affordable guitars from what I gather. Yeah, js30dk (dinky) or epiphone LP I think.

An Ibanez RG is pretty good too, but also Dont Forget About Your Amp.
les paul or SG--ur looking for something with good double hums so it's ur pick but make sure and choose one that's got a sturdy body to it and i hope u got strong shoulders for the weight
but if jackson and ibanez are ur choices, jackson all the way shred on brotha shred on
Low end.....go Ibanez no trem
Mid range....go Ibanez Edge / Edge Pro trem
High End....Jackson USA or Ibanez JEM
either a lp or sg...i like the playability of the sg more tho
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by unholy_love
I play mostly Guns n roses, avenged sevenfold, stuff like that. Okay, i can either get an Ibanez GRG170DX or an Jackson,... im pretty sure its a dinky. Which one should i ghet?

buy a gibson..........sounds great!!!
brian........ top marks for not trying
Forget about the Jackson and the Ibanez, go to a guitar store and try out a few Gibsons maybe a LP, SG, a V or and Explorer