Zakk Wylde Gibson Custom Shop Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul pickups help

Hi, I just bought EMG 81 and 85 pickups and I was wondering what are the correct positions? Also, I was wondering on a Les Paul the neck pickup is rhythm and the bridge pickup is treble correct? thanks
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
no it's the other way around
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Oh, balls.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by cubs
whats happens if you get that stuff on your shirt? cus yesterday i was at a party and i got some on my shirt, will the stains go off?
Quote by wholovesthesun
no it's the other way around

No, Zakk has his 85 in the neck, and 81 in the bridge.......
Quote by Tu Madre lolz!
No, Zakk has his 85 in the neck, and 81 in the bridge.......

Can you prove this?
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
Quote by Zakk Wylde
I keep my 85 in the neck and the 81 in the bridge.

Mmm.
Quote by Zuka
Mmm.

Me and my dad have been trying to figure this shit out for nearly a day.. Please help mee!!!!!
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
*From the EMG website*

Although the EMG-85 has more measurable output than the 81, its frequency response and string interface are different. The 85 uses two Alnico magnet loaded coils with a wide aperture to maintain a beefy lowend and a fatter top end. Because of a more natural tone, it works great as a rhythm and blues pickup because it has loads of output but isn't muddy. Itís a perfect choice as a rhythm pickup in combination with an 81 in the bridge, which is the same pickup combination used by Zakk Wylde.
Quote by Tu Madre lolz!
*From the EMG website*

Although the EMG-85 has more measurable output than the 81, its frequency response and string interface are different. The 85 uses two Alnico magnet loaded coils with a wide aperture to maintain a beefy lowend and a fatter top end. Because of a more natural tone, it works great as a rhythm and blues pickup because it has loads of output but isn't muddy. Itís a perfect choice as a rhythm pickup in combination with an 81 in the bridge, which is the same pickup combination used by Zakk Wylde.

I currently have that 81 in the bridge and 85 in the neck.

So the bridge pickup is the rhythm? and the neck pickup is the treble on all 2 pickup les pauls?
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
No, the "Rhythm" is the Neck pickup, and the "Treble" is the bridge.

If you dont know how you wired your Toggle Switch, just tap on the pickups.
Choose the Treble on the toggle, and tap the bridge pickup with something.
Make sure your connected to an amp. If you dont hear a noise, tap the neck pickup. If it makes noise, then you need to rewire the toggle switch the other way aroud.
Ok, so to get the right sound I put the 81 in the bridge (treble) and the 85 in the neck (rhythm)?
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs
Quote by (-:
Ok, so to get the right sound I put the 81 in the bridge (treble) and the 85 in the neck (rhythm)?

Yep.
How I move?
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer

Quote by cubs