Page 1 of 4
10 even for me

(bored)

edit: actually about 7 real ones, and like 3 less than a week relationships

update: now 11
Last edited by AVA_182_44 at Mar 14, 2007,

Seriously.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
No real ones. Just stupid little things. One girl asked me out (this was before that I admitted to myself that I was gay). I originally said no, but her friends kept bothering me. So I said yes, sat with her at lunch for one day, and then she broke up with me the next day. It was stupid.

If things like that count, then I've had 3 (all girlfriends). No boyfriends yet though
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
No real ones. Just stupid little things. One girl asked me out (this was before that I admitted to myself that I was gay). I originally said no, but her friends kept bothering me. So I said yes, sat with her at lunch for one day, and then she broke up with me the next day. It was stupid.

If things like that count, then I've had 3 (all girlfriends). No boyfriends yet though

damn... you suck at being gay.
i is cool
i just turned 15 so, 3 gfs over 2.5 years

#1 for 14 months
#2 for 5 months
#3 for 2 months

wasnt there a thread like this a few days ago?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Whoa since when are you gay?

Don't turn into a ghettohppygirl or Constantine
4 girls over about 1.5 years

I know, I can't keep them for long, but I've been with GF #4 for about 7 months now.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
6 on my 7th right now. All long term
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by drevil814
Whoa since when are you gay?

Don't turn into a ghettohppygirl or Constantine

Since 7th grade, but I denied it to myself all the way until about September 2006.

Constantine and I are sort of E-friends, but we aren't really that alike.

And it's nice to see you around, Drevil814
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Since 7th grade, but I denied it to myself all the way until about September 2006.

Constantine and I are sort of E-friends, but we aren't really that alike.

I mieant with the whole, you have to proclaim your homosexuality with every post. That shit is annoying.
I've had a total of 3, but in teh 5th grade, I turned down like 7 because I had a crush on a different girl... because for me, it's hard to have a relationship with someone when she's not your alpha.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
only one. dated for 14 months. working on getting other one now.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by drevil814
I mieant with the whole, you have to proclaim your homosexuality with every post. That shit is annoying.

Gotcha. I don't really do it a whole lot. If there is a thread about sex, I may or may not bring it up. I don't do it if it is unwarranted (I think/hope). My first post in this thread isn't a stretch to bring it up, right?
one broke up after 3 years due to her emmigration and to both our desires not to be practically celebate.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Gotcha. I don't really do it a whole lot. If there is a thread about sex, I may or may not bring it up. I don't do it if it is unwarranted (I think/hope). My first post in this thread isn't a stretch to bring it up, right?

This one.. no.

The god hates me because I will get AIDs one was kinda out there.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Haha, I guess. But that wasn't what the post was all about. The real intention of the post was about suicide. And at least I didn't explicitly say it.

My suicide > yours n00b
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

Quote by Trevor6
damn... you suck at being gay.

Quote by Trevor6
WOW YOU FUCKING SUCK

me to

I've had more girlfriends than you...
Quote by drevil814
My suicide > yours n00b

Ripping your own heart out would be pretty cool.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

I've had more girlfriends than you...

I meant you suck at being GAY.you've had 3 gf and 0 bf.
i is cool
Quote by drevil814

Quote by Trevor6
I meant you suck at being GAY.you've had 3 gf and 0 bf.
I understand. But if a gay guy can get more girls than you, you really must suck. I wasn't using that to counteract what you said, I was using it to attack you.
Last edited by DorkusMalorkus at Jan 27, 2007,
Quote by AVA_182_44
and like 3 less than a week relationships

Err, are you sure those are relationships or just dates that didn't go anywhere?

and lol at all the responses.
edit:
Wow, did you read the responses on that David Blaine video? People are like, "OMFG HOW DID HE DO THAT AND HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE ROFL?!?!!!? WTFFFF".

These people need to be cleansed.
Last edited by Archaon at Jan 27, 2007,
Quote by ChoPxSueY
Only if you give them sexy names :P

Her name is Bertha

i also use her as a bean-bag chair
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I understand. But if a gay guy can got more girls than you, you really must suck. I wasn't using that to counteract what you said, I was using it to attack you.

Ok... are you like mad at me?
i is cool
Page 1 of 4