Well recently I made a deal with my parents that if I got a good report card and was good enough at guitar, i could get a brand new LP menace! So what would you guys consider an intermediate-advanced song? Thanks in advance!
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH
try some GNR, got that idea from your sig.

EDIT: play behind your back, with your teeth, handcuffed, blindfolded.
Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art.

Tom Stoppard
Last edited by subway gigs at Jan 27, 2007,
first, secretly learn their entire cd/tape/record collection, then ask what they want to hear
no j/k
but ask what they want to hear
try stairway to heaven? but jimmy page will kill you if you play it wrong, so its risky
yea, ask em
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Just ask you mom or dad what's their favourite song and learn it, they'll buy you a guitar for sure.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
my parents will buy me a 700 $ martin acoustic if i learn cat scratch fever by Ted Nugent and play it with feeling
agreed...

even if it's easy, they'll like it more than a harder one that they dont like... if they like blues or something, they won't wanna listen to high gain music, and may not like it as much...
Quote by thundrstruk891
do EXACTLY what rock savior said.

EXACTLY.

Quote by SGKIDD
^^ X2,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

To me

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM greendayguitar or blues_rocker to join.
k thnx people btw ATM im learning 11th hour
Quote by lithiumftw

F*CK YEAH
Quote by StratoSlayer
k thnx people btw ATM im learning 11th hour

I thought you were learning something advanced? That's easy as ****. learn some complicated classical song, that impresses people.
Dickless.
11th hour by Lamb of God? That's nowhere near intermediate-advanced, maybe on the verge of intermediate if you can play it perfectly with a band, but not between intermediate and advanced. If you want an intermediate-advanced song, you could try a couple Opeth songs, Windowpane, Hope Leaves, Bleak, or maybe some Decapitated or Death stuff. (Sorry if I'm way off, but I get the feeling you lean towards metal.)
Last edited by El Codyo at Jan 27, 2007,
yes el coydo i was aware sorry for not being clearer what i meant was i was learning 11th hour at the momont im looking for an intermediate-advanced song that will impress my parents so they'll buy me a new guitar at the end of the year.
Quote by lithiumftw

F*CK YEAH
Learn a classical piece like Toccata and Fugue. Your parents will then continue to fellate your exceptionally large phallus.
Cowboys From Hell!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!