View poll results: Are you Ignorant?
Yes
2 6%
No
21 68%
Kind of, needs explaining
7 23%
Voters: 31.
Hey guys, Ill probably end up deleting this thread due to severe humiliation and flaming on my self.

Anyways, I'm compiling a list of things that people need to know by the end of high-school about pretty much everything in life. I doubt this will end up working, but it's worth a try and a gamble for a ban.

Heres my list. It will be constantly edited and will start small. Thanks for helping.

-Major Terrorist events and Wars during the 20th and 21st century. e.g: WWI, 9/11
-Advanced Knowledge of drugs
-How to cook?
-Advanced vocabulary and knowing what those word mean, not necessarily using them on a daily basis.
-Basic Knowledge on how their government works
-Basic Knowledge on music and movie history
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
whats the point in trying to get other people to learn?

honestly see to your self and let them be ignorant

oh and I also disagree with trying to quantize that

it's like lists of "top songs every guitarist should know"
Well, I thought that some people want for other people to less stupid, make the world a little better to live, find more people who you can intelligently discuss with.

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
i think "Advanced Knowledge of Drugs" should be removed, because when i think of advanced knowledge i think of chesitry and all kinds of other crap (which would be considered advanced knowledge" that ou really dont need ot know unles you are going into pharmacology or medicine.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
This thread sucks...... Ontario sucks balls

aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!11

yes im ignorant
People should just have a basic understanding of the world around them, and what's going on, as well as a basic knowledge about history.
i cant cook and i dont know much about the goverment

and i dont need YOU to tell me im ignorant and i need to learn this stuff
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
i think "Advanced Knowledge of Drugs" should be removed, because when i think of advanced knowledge i think of chesitry and all kinds of other crap (which would be considered advanced knowledge" that ou really dont need ot know unles you are going into pharmacology or medicine.

Well I think of the way that they are made, effects whatnot.

Quote by Metal claw

Oh yea..

Quote by myself101
i cant cook and i dont know much about the goverment

and i dont need YOU to tell me im ignorant and i need to learn this stuff

Well, I didnt say to kill all ignorant people. I actually used to seeing ignorant people everyday.

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Last edited by justinp93 at Jan 27, 2007,
knowing how to make meth or PCP is not required knowledge, not to mention the wide variety of non psychoactive drugs.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I agree in principle that people should know these things

but that's a lot different from trying to implement it
Quote by drevil814
I've known all that shit for years now

Im sure your one of many. Not kidding.

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
im tempted to kill the threadstarter for some reason

probably his ignorance
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
im tempted to kill the threadstarter for some reason

probably his ignorance

Im tempted to kill myself for that very reason too.

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
nice idea, ignorant people are annoying but inspiring, be brave and don't delete this thread
SOME musical appreciation.

I don't mean listening to everything and loving it, I mean at least respecting the music, and to at least be open to new stuff, instead of keeping your head stuck your ass and not opening up to unsual or new things.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by justinp93
Im sure your one of many. Not kidding.

Yeah thtat was my point, I'm not overly intelligent, that stuff is fairly common knowledge
One of the most important things

- The difference between love, and "puppy love".

Also

- The proper way to treat a girl.

And the overall most important thing in life

- Respect.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by justinp93
Im tempted to kill myself for that very reason too.

no you dont you just want attention
<//////>~
Quote by drevil814
Yeah thtat was my point, I'm not overly intelligent, that stuff is fairly common knowledge

Yeah, you don't have to be overly intelligent. I can't believe how f*cking stupid some people are though.

EDIT: The person I quoted in my sig is a great example of ignorance (no offence if you read this). But c'mon, that's something you should know.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Jan 27, 2007,
the ignorant are so much happier, i see them all the time, walkign the streets, smiles on their faces, not a care in the world that they know of, as for me, I know alot, I'm not smart or anything, I just catch on to things, and I, in my life, can't possibly live a day without caring in this world, so please don't ruin their happiness that I wish I could enjoy
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by societies_worm
the ignorant are so much happier, i see them all the time, walkign the streets, smiles on their faces, not a care in the world that they know of, as for me, I know alot, I'm not smart or anything, I just catch on to things, and I, in my life, can't possibly live a day without caring in this world, so please don't ruin their happiness that I wish I could enjoy

Come on. I'm aware of these shit times, and I stay happy. It's not like it keeps you down all the time.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Come on. I'm aware of these shit times, and I stay happy. It's not like it keeps you down all the time.

well I try, there are little moments of happiness, but none of its true, its only cause im under a whole shit load of stress with school and personal issues right now, but I know, that eventually those stresses will all be gone and I will once again be happy, so I can't wait it just sucks that right now, in my senior year, I can hardly enjoy it, but hey thats life, oh yeah i was being sarcastic in my previous comment but its true, ignorant people are so much happier, at least i think.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know