yo this is for any1 who wants to share their story of gettin arrested.

i had a world war 2 german officer walther p 38 blank firing replica pistol. it looked and sounded real and shit. i got caught selling it to a black gang member (im a white punk kid) and i got handcuffed and tossed in the back cuz sum1 saw the ****** firing it off, so the cops came
i got caught loitering

im a rebel
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
here is my cop story

well the year was 2005 and I was 14 and a real dumbass hanging out with the wrong people. well my "freind" wouldnt give up on me chilling at his house that night so unstead of arguing i went (he was 17 at the time and quite the good citizen LOL yea right) well at about 2 am he got bored and so we went riding, it was garbage night and there was a vacuum cleaner in the trash of someones house so we took it to the park and just started messin with it, jumpin it with our bikes, well someone called the cops and blah blah blah

cop"your going to be cited with disordery conduct"
me"but it wasnt disorderly, infact it was quite orderly, we took turns"
cop"nice, now shut the hell up"
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
I dun got hit up for 25 to life for popping off a gangsta on ma turf

oh and I lost ma virginityt at 13 and 5 months

all this post is troo I swear it on ma niggas lyfe
Quote by Jminnich500

Cop "your going to be cited with disordery conduct"
Me "but it wasnt disorderly, infact it was quite orderly, we took turns"
Cop "nice, now shut the hell up"

Sigged?
Yeah, for now.
CTHC
Quote by tds1343
yo this is for any1 who wants to share their story of gettin arrested.

i had a world war 2 german officer walther p 38 blank firing replica pistol. it looked and sounded real and shit. i got caught selling it to a black gang member (im a white punk kid) and i got handcuffed and tossed in the back cuz sum1 saw the ****** firing it off, so the cops came

No, you're white suburban preteen trying to sound cool on the internet.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by Nick_
I dun got hit up for 25 to life for popping off a gangsta on ma turf

oh and I lost ma virginityt at 13 and 5 months

all this post is troo I swear it on ma niggas lyfe

/sarcasm?
A friend, who doesn't even has his license yet, got two DUI's. Then, this week, a huge party was being shut down by the police and, while he had those little-arm-restrainer-things-that-aren't-quite-handcuffs being put on, he swung out and tried to punch the female officer, cutting her cheek. So he got community service, a parole officer, 10 AA meetings, and a huge fine.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
10 AA's sound like a bitch
Nick you forgot to add the part that she was a grade higher than you!

Quote by Yertle
A friend, who doesn't even has his license yet, got two DUI's. Then, this week, a huge party was being shut down by the police and, while he had those little-arm-restrainer-things-that-aren't-quite-handcuffs being put on, he swung out and tried to punch the female officer, cutting her cheek. So he got community service, a parole officer, 10 AA meetings, and a huge fine.

I didn't know that in Vermont you were allowed to attack the police and get away with a fine and community service..
Never got arrested but got a lot of close calls.

- We throwing snowballs at windows and doors and someone called the cops and we hid in the forest.
- We ruined someones bushes by jumping in them and they called the cops and they guys chased us.
- I was minor and in a bar the cops arrived to arrest minors, I ran in the bathroom, went through a window and hid in a bush and the cops passed right beside me with flashlights. I got really lucky.
- Got hundreds of warnings to not skate in the town.
- Me and friends set fire to a big trash can at the post office.
Quote by Ranxston

- Me and friends set fire to a big trash can at the post office.

So that's were my mail went...

Almost had the popo called on me and some friends for cutting off hood ornaments, damn Mercedes and their spring loaded ornaments...
I got caught doorbell ditching and the cop said if i didn't tell him who my buddies were he would arrest me. I thought he was full of shit so i didn't rat out my buds and he handcuffed and i had to go to jail for a couple of hours. I think he was just trying to scare the hell out of me so i wouldn't piss people off anymore.
Quote by Ballsack5000
I got caught doorbell ditching and the cop said if i didn't tell him who my buddies were he would arrest me. I thought he was full of shit so i didn't rat out my buds and he handcuffed and i had to go to jail for a couple of hours. I think he was just trying to scare the hell out of me so i wouldn't piss people off anymore.

ROFL you got caught you must suck at that
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
This one time, I decided it would be rock 'n roll to set a club on fire, to have an excuse to use that damn fire extinguisher.

The doors of the club were barred however, and everyone inside died. About 250 people.

I was convicted to a lethal injection. In fact, I'm on death row right now, typing this up.
There's a big negro next to me, waiting for me to finish typing so I can give him buttsexks.

True story.
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
Quote by .Sidewinder.
This one time, I decided it would be rock 'n roll to set a club on fire, to have an excuse to use that damn fire extinguisher.

The doors of the club were barred however, and everyone inside died. About 250 people.

I was convicted to a lethal injection. In fact, I'm on death row right now, typing this up.
There's a big negro next to me, waiting for me to finish typing so I can give him buttsexks.

True story.

Worst. White Snake Concert. Ever.
You survived?

I'll plead innocent!
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
Quote by .Sidewinder.
There's a big negro next to me, waiting for me to finish typing so I can give him buttsecks.

True story.

^ sux to be you huh?
Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little

i havent had any personal experiences with the police...

but my mates dad was pulled over for speeding, and as he stood up out of his car to recieve his ticket, he nutted (headbutted) the police officer in the face.......i cant remember what the consequences were..i think he was fined for assault
nvm
Quote by The Leader
Quote by .Sidewinder.
what's loitering, btw?

standing around not doing anything.

really surprised they don't arrest more bassists.
Quote by Cheezymadman
standing around not doing anything.

really surprised they don't arrest more bassists.

Quote by the dave
hahahahahahaha I laughed so hard I shat a little