No it won't.

*reported*
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Heil Hail!
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
i forsee immediate bannage
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
lol sweet i cant wait to see germany get its ass kicked agian i hate germany so much but then agian it isnt worth the killing of all the jews and non germans
Quote by hendrixrocks4
lol sweet i cant wait to see germany get its ass kicked agian i hate germany so much but then agian it isnt worth the killing of all the jews and non germans

Whats wrong with germany?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
dude.. ur gay.
Proud Member of the "I Dislike Clubs" Club
Pm Bmm386 to Join

Proud Member of the "Hypocrites Unite!" Club
Pm Bmm386 to Join

fcuk yeah..

(\__/)
(='.'=) world domination here i come!!
(")_(")

^__^tee hee.
hahahahaha

**** you ass wipe, seriously i wish someone would put nazi scum like you in a concetration camp, im sure you arrogant assholes wouldnt be as proud of your ****ing blond hair and blues eyes now would you.

BTW i find it ironic that Hitler was jewish
I wouldn't mind Germany growing some balls again, but going back to Third Reich values seems to be extreme.
Quote by rock_and_blues
BTW i find it ironic that Hitler was jewish

No, he was from a family of Jewish ancestry.

He also:
1. Had dark hair and brown eyes.
2. Wasn't from Germany at all, he was from Austria
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Quote by ogrish14
I wouldn't mind Germany growing some balls again, but going back to Third Reich values seems to be extreme.

Again, whats wrong with germany?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
wow how long has it been since a thread like this was done?
some people like sports.
i like tits.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
it would only take loads of stupid people and one crazy person

hmmmm maybe bush and his supporters?
your gay if you wanna go talk about something stupid dont go to a guitar website.your retarded i hope you get baned.
Quote by CaptainWow
No, he was from a family of Jewish ancestry.

He also:
1. Had dark hair and brown eyes.
2. Wasn't from Germany at all, he was from Austria

Wrong. There is a myth that his grandmother, or whoever, ****ed a Jew when she was working as the guy's maid. It's incorrect. The name of the fellow, which was something really ironic, like shylock (OKAY, that was a joke), was a "Vienna Jew". Vienna Jews didn't exist at the time, as they had been expelled centuries prior.

No one really knows who his grandfather, or whatever it was, was. But we're pretty sure it wasn't a Jew, and we have a decent idea of who it was.

Quote by grantml02
Again, whats wrong with germany?

Germany is awesome. Nazi's aren't.
its not germany its germans all the ones i met i really dont like they seem like jerks who think they are better than everything but i dont mind the nice ones but yeah i would rather kill nazis than germans i cant stand rasist bastards i live in a town full of KKK people