Page 1 of 3
my dad was saudering a chord for me for the millionth time. when i plugged it in, it it didn't do anything. i brought it to him him and he's like all, "i can't do anyhting right now" and i replied "of course you can't" he al;ways makes any excuse to get out of anything someone wants him to do. he gets all mad and he's like "i don't think i like your tone. i think you owe me an apology" because i don't want to carry this out any longer i say im sorry. he's like. " i don't beleieve for one second thatyoure sorry (he basically saysa that a couple of times) then he's like get your crap off your bed and get your butt to sleep! so now i have the light off, door closed, and i'm on the computer. of course im not sorry, he expects to mean it? why do parents always pull that kind of crap?
Quote by caffeineman
"i don't think i like your tone"

Say "hey dad, buy me a new amp then." Or at least some pedal. Maybe even new pickups. Those all help give you a better tone
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Wow, this is amusing. Look, just because your dad can do things for you doesn't mean he should come to your every beckoned call. Just because you're his son doesn't mean his world revolves around you. Get used to it, that's life.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Shutup and go to bed you piece of shit, and have some goddamn respect for your parents.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
whats this, am i going crazy....no, you mean you can hear it too?"

(the emo song crescendos into a blaring beat)
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
I thought I was the only one who uses the word bullcrap
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
They allow 6 year olds on the forums? Damn, there needs to be a parental advisory warning on The Pit.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
somebody call the Wahmbulance
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by grantml02
Shutup and go to bed you piece of shit, and have some goddamn respect for your parents.

Amen.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
i don't kno i just need to vent. i know he doesn't come to my everycall but when he's doing absolutely nothing else.
Awww litwle babwy is angwie
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
my problem was more so that he expected me to say im sorry and mean it just because he told me to. then he gets all mad cuz i didn't
if he aint helping u out enough, either do it urself or go get it fixed so its done right, and you wont have to keep fixing it...

and if ur so pissed, why are u taking shit from anybody? when somebody punches you in the face and tells you to go take a shit in a urinal, you dont go take a shit! you wrip nicky's hair balls off and then shit in HIS face!....metaphorically speaking
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
Last edited by shadowsoldier08 at Jan 27, 2007,
Put in a simple plan album into the thousand dollar stereo your dad worked hard for to buy for you
Quote by grantml02

dude. respect is earned. they have done nothing to earn it,
Seriously, kid, it's past your bedtime. Go to sleep and grow up.
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
^^ i have a thousand doller stereo somewhere. dang. all i got is a peice of crap i found on the curb
well at least we see that captain obvious is hard at work
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax

Quote by srvflood
Quote by caffeineman

No, they've only given you life, a place to live, food and basically everything you need to live. I guess you shouldn't show them respect.

And in case you're too young to understand, that was sarcasm.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by caffeineman

Besides feed you, house you, and put up with all your bullshit?
Quote by The_Crowing_IV
No, they've only given you life, a place to live, food and basically everything you need to live. I guess you shouldn't show them respect.

And in case you're too young to understand, that was sarcasm.

lawl at the january 2007er
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by caffeineman
did you people evr consider that being parents is more than material things?

I believe that food is more of an essential need than a material need. As well as shelter. Your parents could have done many things with you after or before you were born but they decided to keep you and raise you and not throw you in an orphanage or worse.
Not to mention after you stop crying you will go hug your daddy and make up.

Quote by caffeineman
did you people evr consider that being parents is more than material things?

Yeah, its about doing whatever you want them to do. How could I forget?
And besides, what is "more than material things" about being a parent? And how the f*ck does that even BEGIN to make sense?

EDIT: Why are suddenly so many threads where immature little fags post, only to have the rest of UG tear them a new asshole?
Quote by Kai-7

Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
Last edited by CaptainWow at Jan 27, 2007,
they only do the crap they do so they don't look bad to other people. they wan't the world outside to see them as perfect parents. btw im 14 not 6
Quote by Cynoxx
Awww litwle babwy is angwie

Is angwie of any relation to Yngwie?

..first fake name relations FTW!!
Quote by caffeineman
they only do the crap they do so they don't look bad to other people. they wan't the world outside to see them as perfect parents. btw im 14 not 6

Stop it. Nobody cares. You are a whiny little bitch.

Parents do the things that they do because they love you. Although I can't for the life of me figure out why they put up with your whiny ass.
Quote by Kai-7

Quote by caffeineman

O rly?

I bet your parents care more about you than anything, and are probably thinking about what birfday presents to buy you as you speak. Stop being such a child and grow up. Your family is the only thing you really have. Everything else comes and goes, but your family is always there. Instead of trying to be an uber cool rebel, grow some balls and respect your parents.
Because you're ****ing 14.

My parents haven't bought my Christmas present for me for 6 years now, it's easier just to pick something out yourself.
Quote by Kai-7

Page 1 of 3