I'm looking for a fuzz unit and these are my choices, the Analog Man BC-108 Sunface, KR Gypsy Fuzz, and Fulltone '70. I heard the Fulltone '70 isn't as good as the Sunface and Gypsy though. I'm really thinking about the Gypsy Fuzz because I heard great things about it at other forums, and the price is right for me. Does anyone have these pedals or has anyone used them?
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
i really like the sound of the analogman fuzz pedals. im thinking about getting a sunlion so i get both fuzz and treble booster. im listening to the fuzz clips on KR's site. ill give you more input in a bit.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
The Roger Mayer Axis is supposed to be amazing too. I think it's the one I'm getting. It's about $220, which is less than the Sunface but more than the '70 and Gypsy Fuzz. It's a tough choice...
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
if you havent already read the reviews on harmony-central.com
it could help you out. also maybe post in the forums. the guys there are typically more experienced with the high end pedals than people here.
Gibson SG Special
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head

i went and listened to the clips of the fuzz pedals and here is my order of which i think sounded best.

1. analogman nkt 275
2. roger mayer/analogman bc108
3. KR
4. fulltone

its always a tough choice when you have to choose between so many good options. i also recommend listening to some zvex fuzz factory clips. maybe you will like that. the vexter one is around the same price as these pedals as well.
Gibson SG Special
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head

I tried out BOTH the Roger Mayer Axis and Classic fuzz yesterday, I bought the Classic, much stronger (axis was a bit weakish) and great range, and very versitile, cleans up beautifully, and the sounds you can get with turning the volume knob down are really great.
I definately reccoment it if you're after the Fuzz Face sound.

Any chance you can try the pedals out?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
I tried out BOTH the Roger Mayer Axis and Classic fuzz yesterday, I bought the Classic, much stronger (axis was a bit weakish) and great range, and very versitile, cleans up beautifully, and the sounds you can get with turning the volume knob down are really great.
I definately reccoment it if you're after the Fuzz Face sound.

Any chance you can try the pedals out?

Nah, I'd have to drive an hour or so into Boston, which I really don't feel like doing.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
I have a Diaz Texas Square Face which for my rig and the tone I'm going for, kicks some serious tail.