So I bought a used Crybaby GCB-95 and was told that it worked fine, well I hooked it up and I doesn't work at all, it turns on, but when you rock the pedal, the tone doesn't change at all, so I'm guessing the potentiometer is messed up, any recommendations on where to find one or what else it could be? I'm using a 9v adapter also.
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Then hit it harder. Babies only cry if you abuse them.

/kneeslapper.

In all seriousness, child abuse is wrong. The little switch towards the back of the pedal might be jammed, or a wire may have loose. Have you dropped it or anything like that lately?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
try this: open it up and unscrew the white plastic thing so that you can use your finger to turn the pot. plug it in and turn it on and see if you can make the tone change with your finger. once you find where you want it to be, put the gearshaft back on and screw the white thing back in.
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
Quote by Will_Minus
Then hit it harder. Babies only cry if you abuse them.

/kneeslapper.

In all seriousness, child abuse is wrong. The little switch towards the back of the pedal might be jammed, or a wire may have loose. Have you dropped it or anything like that lately?

Bwahahaaha. Too funny. Sigged.
Man, I'm a terrible person.
yea I know it's turning on, I can hear to the tone change when it's on, but the tone doesn't change when you rock the pedal.

Jamrockradio, I will give that a shot, thanks
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
anytime. guitarists on budget like myself learn a few tricks haha. let me know how that goes.
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
Quote by jamrockradio
anytime. guitarists on budget like myself learn a few tricks haha. let me know how that goes.

tryed it and it still didn't work, pot bad?
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro