Page 1 of 8
I dont know if this thread has been done before, but oh well.

I met Bob Dylan!!!
Im friends with Brandon from Panic at the disco(i know i hate their music, but he used to live a block from my house, but hes a cool guy!)

and i "Touched" Keith Richards. Lol, not really meeting him, but thats cool!

so, anybody else?!
If this counts, I used to be in the same Spanish class as that "Jack" guy from All That.
I'm the guy who shot John Lennon.

I guess you could say I met him.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by yawn
If this counts, I used to be in the same Spanish class as that "Jack" guy from All That.

well, if hes famous, then ya it counts,.

lol, thats pretty funny
Quote by Muphin

Im going to kill you in your sleep.

Burn in hell you scum!!
I am close friends with Dwayne Rolson, which is pretty cool. I also chill with Cujo's daughter Madison alot...shes hotttt
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
I touched Wes from Puddle Of Mudd...

Not exactly an accomplishment, but hey, he was famous, I couldn't help it.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Syd Barret..
Im going to kill you in your sleep.

Burn in hell you scum!!

I was aiming for Yoko
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Ray Borque
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
im somewhat friends with Dallas Green, whenever hes in Edmonton we go for dinner at the mall or something
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

Quote by Muphin

WOW, what a bad joke. I hope John's ghost comes back to kill you
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
I knew Scott Rolen, he is a major league baseball player, thats all I can think of.
Uh, Halle Berry, Chris Chambers (NFL player for the Dolphins), Lee Evans (NFL player for the Bills) all went to my school so I saw Berry once when she came back for some local event, seen Chris Chambers a couple times, and Evans once. Never really talked to them though.
mmmk.
i met James LaBrie.. not at a DT show, at the bus pickup for summer camp. his neice was going. nice guy.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by ledzep1991
I also chill with Cujo's daughter Madison alot...shes hotttt

Pics?
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Tom Morello, Dryden from Alien Ant Farm, the Goo Goo Dolls, Gary Carter, Joe Namath (I went to school with his kids), uhhhhh, I know there are more, but I'm tired.
Quote by Rox0r713
I nominate giveitaname87 for UG's "Most likely to be a Serial Killer" award.
i sat next to Ernie Dingo at a movie premiere, we talked for a bit before the movie

hes not famous internationaly, but heaps of people in aus know of him
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by MAXWELLMURDER
im somewhat friends with Dallas Green, whenever hes in Edmonton we go for dinner at the mall or something

wouldnt that make you good friends with him? if you go out together? anyway, im jealous!
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
I've never met anyone famous.
But arnt you the guy who buttsecksed your girlfriend?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by Muphin
Pics?

i do, unfourtunately i dont know how to upload them
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
Well, I haven't really met them, but my Dad lives in the same area as Keith Moon and Jimi Hendrix. They get together and jam a lot.
Quote by ledzep1991

imageshack.us

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Well, I haven't really met them, but my Dad lives in the same area as Keith Moon and Jimi Hendrix. They get together and jam a lot.

sweet
member #2 of the hippies kickass club
Quote by Gin_Rummy

thats wierd seeing that hendrix died in 1970
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Gin_Rummy

hes dead?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
uhh robbie slater ( used to captain the australian soccer team) at the hospital when i wa sgetting an x-ray =D
Quote by ledzep1991

Yeah, imageshack.us. Then use the picture button below the font and size settings in your post to add it. Or just link me the picture. Right now I don't believe her hotness, you must prove it
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
anybody meet my gog Mr. Jimmy Page?

If so, tell me how it was!!! I always wanted to meet my hero!
I've "talked to" many different musicians, but I'm on a first-name basis with [Pantera/Damageplan drummer] Vinnie Paul Abbott, [Slayer Guitarist] Kerry king, and Ted Nugent.
lets see, my uncle knows maglio ordonez (ex-white sox fielder) and i got to go out to dinner with him, i met bono from U2 at my local guitar center, and i chilled with the entire Real Madrid soccer team
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
I use the term met loosely here but I guess technically I have met Eric Johnson, Jimmie Vaughan, Chris Layton and John Popper.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I've "talked to" many different musicians, but I'm on a first-name basis with [Pantera/Damageplan drummer] Vinnie Paul Abbott, [Slayer Guitarist] Kerry king, and Ted Nugent.
awesome, awesome, retard

Quote by Bladez22
I've met Jim Thome (former Cleveland Indian) and Terrell Brandon (former Cleveland Cavalier) at my local mall when I was like 6 or 7. Even though that was just for an autograph signing thing they had...Thome was pretty much a douchebag.

And I've also met 3 guys from The Human Abstract at Peabody's in Cleveland (they currently have someone else playing bass on tour for whatever reason, and their singer wasn't around when I met the other guys).
Quote by ledzep1991
I am close friends with Dwayne Rolson, which is pretty cool. I also chill with Cujo's daughter Madison alot...shes hotttt

I've met Dany Heatley (pre-accident), gotten autographs from pretty much every Calgary Flame aswell...