Both my parents have been woken up from a bright light at exactly the same time..
on the date, last year, that our old neighbour/ good friend died
Also ive been woken up by perfume and a woman talking
weird asse-- has happened to my mum too
she said it was her grandmothers perfume she always used to wear
When i was younger, around 9 years old, my friend, his brother and sister and myself were reading ghost storys in his room. The house was very old and creepy in the first place, but with one small lamp on, the rooms scaryness intensified. My friend reached over to put the book down and he knocked over the light, the light bulb broke and the room went pitch black! We were all screaming and trying to get the light on but it wouldnt turn on, so we ran out of the room and explained what was going on to my friends mom. NONE OF THE LIGHTS WOULD TURN ON! The breaker popped!

I know not that scary. Sorry.
one time when i was little (before i moved my room downstairs) i felt something walking on me. I was sleepin and i woke up and felt it. Now for a backstory. Well my house was originally without a basment, and when my parents bought it, they built a basement. Now the original owners of the house had ALOT of kids.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Oh yeah i forgot
i used to have a talking clock..u press a button and it starts saying the time and the temperature.
i was woken up at 3. am last year.. it started talking all by itself.. so i took batteries out and i hid it in my draw..
one night when i was a little kid,about 7 years old,my friends and i were cycling in our home area....until we stop our bycle near a bunch of trees,we saw something white in colour. at first i just pretend that i didnt see anything.but suddenly one of my friends started running,we're all runninng away too
Quote by universal_man
one night when i was a little kid,about 7 years old,my friends and i were cycling in our home area....until we stop our bycle near a bunch of trees,we saw something white in colour. at first i just pretend that i didnt see anything.but suddenly one of my friends started running,we're all runninng away too

It was Charlie Brown and his bag of rocks. Wasn't it.
2 words. michael jackson
*white in colour* * 7 years of age (Perfect Prey) * Hides in trees*
All fits together now
no-wonder u all ran
Quote by universal_man
yes..there's no charlie brown in asia...

why do i fund that statement funny?
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
I have a friend called Tom, and every single time I imagine he is going to talk to me he does 2 minutes later...
Quote by universal_man
i dont know

hmmm
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Quote by universal_man

Oh, Lucy's asian right?
Reminds me of that poor kid last night, wonder if the 6 year old ghost actually bet him in a wrestling match. Hope so, I put £5 on the 6 year old boy.
DANK MEMES
Quote by Jawkster
Reminds me of that poor kid last night, wonder if the 6 year old ghost actually bet him in a wrestling match. Hope so, I put £5 on the 6 year old boy.

it was that thread that made me look for this site. wonder if he got his testicles grabbed.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by universal_man

No, but there's some brown charlie in Vietnam.

No ghost stories I'm afraid that have happened to me. My dad and his brother both saw a burning woman walking through a forest near them on two seperate nights. Neither knew the other had seen it until one brought it up one day and they realised they'd both seen the same thing.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
In one of the first bands i played drums for, a three peice punk band from stafford, we'd just recorded our first demo and were shooting some pictures for the cover. The pictures were taken at roughly 2.00pm on a bright sunny day, all of them came out fine except one that was really dark, so we lightened it in microsoft word and found this.

Aside from the lightening and the obvious red line and writing it is unedited. It was taken on a nice day and was not staged or anything. Make of it what you will.

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
My grandpa who died about 7 years ago keeps haunting my sisters dreams. Its not like a paranormal thing, but the dreams are quite weird. The weird thing is, is that she hasnt had these dreams until she started getting sick(She is developing some sort of eating disorder or something). I wasnt supposed to know about this, probably because my parents think im still 5 and cant handle the truth...but yea, I know.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind