I've got a deville and i'm looking to trade it for something smaller. it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big for my dorm room.

two things:
1. anyone have a something they'd like to trade for it?
2. any suggestions on what i should get that is likely to be similar in trade value?

thank you much! I'm not sure why I'm having such a hard time getting rid of this amp. It sounds like sex if you can push the tubes, which I unfortunately, cannot.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
'k, for trading it you might want to take it to the Classifieds, see what kind of responce you get. What kind of music do you like? What's your budget if you can't trade it for something?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Well, It's currently in a thread in the classifieds with a ton of other stuff. It hasnt gotten any responses for a trade there, so i figured i'd mention it here with the primary goal of getting some suggestions on what would be a good replacement. I like alllllllll kinds of music... for instance i'm currently working on between the buried and me, rush, damien rice. i'm also into experimenting with ambient noise and stuff like that. got a bunch of pedals.

I was thinking a Hughes and Kettner Edition tube. doesn't need great distortion. i get decent enough from pedals for the amount of hard music i play.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502880

and my budget without a trade or selling the deville wouldn't be enough to get something decent.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Last edited by staticoverdub at Jan 28, 2007,