see my friend well call him Brice kinda screwed me over. He was more like best friend. But he screwed me over for my pipe. He let some one borrow it and they bought it from him. he promised me his, but he sold that one too. he promises me now another pipe. And he screwed me over already to. WHAT should i do?
beat a new pipe out of him.
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
brutally rape and murder his entire family in front of him, thatll teach him to steal from you.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i say... take him to the park after school. ill go with u and u will fight this time if he doesn't get it to you on monday. plain and simple
Call a plumber. *ba dum-CHA!*
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Wow. It's a fucking pipe. You can make a fucking new from a damn tube in a pen and a bottle cap.
even though your idea works, it was a $90 bubbler... and it isn't the first time he has ripped him off
Quote by sk8byf8bob
even though your idea works, it was a $90 bubbler... and it isn't the first time he has ripped him off

So what? Kill him.
don't trust anyone.

people would sooner rip you off and kill you than have any sense of morality. Why do people fail to understand that?
Quote by BrianApocalypse
don't trust anyone.

people would sooner rip you off and kill you than have any sense of morality. Why do people fail to understand that?

this brice kid has been our friend since the 5th grade, but i did tell him not to trust him.
ur gunna say goodbye to ur best friend cos he sold ur bong? get a life loser. have a good look at reality
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
tell the cops that someone stole your marijuana device
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Only one thing to do, cut his arm off, hollow it out, and use his hand for the weed...duh...
2 choices.

1. Let it go. But dont hang with that pipe stealing bastard anymore.
2. Beat the shit out of him. And dont hang with that pipe stealing bastard anymore.

Now go out and get yourself a new pipe and maybe a new friend who already has his own pipe.
wow yeah, totally screwing you over man. why dont you just get a new one
Get him really high until he passes out, put your weiner in his mouth and take a picture. Now spread to everyone!
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
tell the cops that someone stole your marijuana device

You piece of trash, I spit water all over my monitor, desk, and backpack when I read that.

I fucking love you.
haha
Quote by Jakester
ur gunna say goodbye to ur best friend cos he sold ur bong? get a life loser. have a good look at reality

So you're saying that if your friend walked into your room, picked up something of great value to you and left, you wouldn't care?

wanna be my friend?