#1
so i was practicing with my band today with the new amp that we got like a month ago. we've used it before with no problems until today. the problem is...when ever we would sing into the mic's, if we touch it in anyway, lips, hands whatever, we get a shock...mostly in the lips. even in the pa head. if you touch the screw heads on the casing, it shocks you. what i wanna know is, what the hell is going on?!?!?
www.myspace.com/wearedraind
My Rig:
ESP LTD MH401NT
ESP LTD EX-400BD (two of them)
Peavey 5150
Mesa 4x12 Straightback Slant cab loaded with v30's
#2
i dunno, but it sounds cool as shit
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
#4
yeah i know about that but i cant really explain whats going on without looking like a jackass
#5
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i dunno, but it sounds cool as shit


Agreed.

I would leave it like that and see who can get shocked the longest. Its a fun game.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
#6
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Agreed.

I would leave it like that and see who can get shocked the longest. Its a fun game.

I know a guy who got severly electrocuted like that.
#8
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Agreed.

I would leave it like that and see who can get shocked the longest. Its a fun game.

yeah, or when somebody walks in, you could ask them to turn it up for you
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
#9
grounding issue. Most likely the room isn't properly grounded. Or the amp isn't properly grounded.

Ground walls first by running a filter first. Then if it still shocks you take the amp to a tech
#11
Quote by kaplac
grounding issue. Most likely the room isn't properly grounded. Or the amp isn't properly grounded.

Ground walls first by running a filter first. Then if it still shocks you take the amp to a tech

#12
ahh...answers my question...i used a cheap 3-way splitter thing thats so old jesus used it. anyways thanks guys.
www.myspace.com/wearedraind
My Rig:
ESP LTD MH401NT
ESP LTD EX-400BD (two of them)
Peavey 5150
Mesa 4x12 Straightback Slant cab loaded with v30's