i want to change out the pickups on one of my guitars (its a strat) but i dunno what to get. theres a humbucker and two single coils on it. is it possible to put

this

and 2 of these in??

thanks in advance
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
Possible - yes.
Getting any sort of value for money - no.
What music do you play?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
perfectly possible.

also check under the pick guard. quite a few strats have holes cut for Humbucker-Single-Humbucker configuration but the pickguard covers half of one so they put a single in. if you decide to go with H-S-H you will need a new pickguard. otherwise, ur fine.

EDIT: haha dimebucker.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Completely possible my good noob. You prolly wanna make sure that that humbucker is the same size as the current one you are using. If you feel like your capable of wielding a soldering iron you can do it yourself with instructions (check the SD website, also they come with the pickups). If you dont feel comfortable you can take it to a local guitar shop, they shouldnt charge you too much to do it. You should also really strongly consider saving that money and putting toward a new guitar. For example, you can get a pretty sick Dean Dimebag Blade Tribute guitar (should be on musicians friend soon) for only $50 more than you'd spend putting those really nice pickups in a peice of crap strat knockoff.
a little lie says you'd like nothing better.....
yea ive been saving up for quite some time now and decided instead of buying a new guitar im just gonna customize this one cuz, well, i want to. So, the money really isnt an issue here. For those of u wondering, i play mostly metal.

thanks a lot for the help
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
'k...
You might have missed my hint about the Dimebucker. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING IT! It's a horrible pickup that was a cheap marketing gimmick on SD's behalf. Before he signed away his tone, so to speak, Dime used a Bill Lawrence L-500XL in the bridge position (I think it was actually reversed, but don't quote me on this).
Providing you purchase from Bill Lawrence himself, you can't go wrong with this for a good metal bridge bucket.
For your neck pickup (if you still want singles), that Hot Rails should suit you fine. If you really want to go with a new pickup for the middle, you could look into the Cool Rails for nice cleans or just leave your original middle pickup in there to save a bit of cash.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."