Hey everyone, I've decided to go to a Musicians Institute once I get out od highschool, but there is a lot of stuff I need to know to be accepted. Can anyone give me a link on Treble and Bass clef? I still have time since I have 2 years left in highschool and am planning on joining the jazz band with a friend, but in the meantime......any info?
Hmm, you've got quite a bit to work on if you need to learn about Clefs mate. They're pretty simple though, so you can move on from them pretty quickly. Unless you want to go into the alto and tenor clef, ugh, they're so boiring.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by notoriousnumber
Hmm, you've got quite a bit to work on if you need to learn about Clefs mate. They're pretty simple though, so you can move on from them pretty quickly. Unless you want to go into the alto and tenor clef, ugh, they're so boiring.

Ya dont worry about alto and tenor clefs, theyre just stupid. But as for not knowing the bass and treble clef, you better get working if you plan on going to a music school. This stuff is basic, just like nororiousnumber said.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help