for the band at my school

consists of 4 music obsessed boys

the bass player is ignored, as is the rythem guitarists... u no coz he obviously is so shit coz he isnt playing fast leads...

people cheer the drummer coz everyone looks good playing the drums

and the entire female population of the school worship the lead guitarist. sure hes hot but its a bit much

anyway they kicked this kid out of the bad coz hes shy and has trouble playing in public.

and now the band has come to find.. they have no fans left. noone comes to watch them perform.

ah how would u feel, ur band was popular coz the guitarist was hot as ****
i'd rather have 5 fans that love and respected the music i make than 100 that like my band for anything else
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
i'd rather have 5 fans that love and respected the music i make than 100 that like my band for anything else

2nded
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I would just try and get some fans who respected us for the music. the rest will still love Us anyway.

EDIT: correction
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Last edited by rustic_metal at Jan 28, 2007,
nah im not in the band

and u cant expect quality fans when my school only has grade 7,8,9 and 10. so the oldest kids are 15... oooh
Quote by stabitha
nah im not in the band

and u cant expect quality fans when my school only has grade 7,8,9 and 10. so the oldest kids are 15... oooh

then they should play some shows for people that arent so shallow.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
thats the way it was for a lot of bands in the 80's. a lot of their fans were a bunch of horny women who just liked the guitarist or singer and didn't give a damn about the music.

and as for how i would feel, i would just say ****'em. there are plenty of people who apreciate the music and not just one band member out there.
yer

i appreciate the music, tho i think the guys are egotisticle bastards who need to get over the fact that they can play an intrument.

its kinda karma for kicking the guy out
I...am assuming this thread is about a highschool band or something, but i had an extremely hard time reading the threadstarters post...

...im not even trying to be (that) funny, i had to re-read it twice.

grammer?
Nikolas
ha nope. havnt been to school in a fair few months

iv forgotten all thats important
Quote by stabitha
ha nope. havnt been to school in a fair few months

iv forgotten all thats important

why havent you been to school?
dropped out or what?
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I...am assuming this thread is about a highschool band or something, but i had an extremely hard time reading the threadstarters post...

...im not even trying to be (that) funny, i had to re-read it twice.

grammer?
Correction, that should be "grammar".

I didn't have a signature until now.
yep im cool like that

nah i didnt go to school for ages coz i cant deal with people , and then the holidays came... so yer

and i go back tomorow. arrgh
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

R E G G A E
I'd rather have a hot musician in the band and then **** him, and when all the girls are all "oooh, he's so hot", I'll be like "lay off, cows, he's my gay lover!"
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club