Page 1 of 4
ive had enough with ppl saying that death metal and metalcore and anything that screams growls or anything like that is devil worship
black metal is basicaly completely stanic genre and satanism isnt devil worship it can be it isnt always
anyone heard someone complain about "devil worship bands"?
get used to it.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Yeah, hear it all the time from my dumb friend. I think it's funny, shows how unkvlt he is.
i am sorta dont actually care wat pp think or say there to ignorant to no anything worth knowing just wanted to see how much this happens
apparently real satanism isnt worshipping the devil
but being Your OWN god.. kinda like individualism sorta thing
Well, in the 70's Zeppelin where the 'devil worshippers', 80's brought Ozzy, 90's brough Manson. Its all what the media says, most of the time its fake.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
people have been saying that about rock music in general since the 50s, only with metal bands some of that isnt entirely unfounded, though im saying that all metal bands are satanic.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by The Casualty
It's true!! Hail Satan!!

u r teh unkvlt n gay if u dont itz totally gr1m to do so

understood the word Satan rest of it wat r u on about and for that matter should i care
Yeah,Satan is a cool sexy-motherf*cker...Why not??
My gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Fender DG-11E Black (Acoustic)
-Marshall AVT50
-Cry Baby "Wylde Wah"
-Roland RE-20 Space Echo
Quote by -Stain-
Well, in the 70's Zeppelin where the 'devil worshippers', 80's brought Ozzy, 90's brough Manson. Its all what the media says, most of the time its fake.

play stairway to heaven backward"oh to my sweet satan one whose little path would make me sad whose power is satan hell give u give u 666 there is a little tollshed were he makes us suffer"
Quote by Masochist_Lust
Oh well, why don't you complain about people who complain about bands who sing about God?

cause trivium are ****ing awsome disturbed are good too and so are deicide there brutal but deicide are anti god
When someone tells you that music that you listen to is devil worship, do the obvious thing... Rip out their entrails and offer them to Lord Satan.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
people have been saying that about rock music in general since the 50s, only with metal bands some of that isnt entirely unfounded, though im saying that all metal bands are satanic.

yeh even elvis was considerd devil worshiping niger musci (i am not racist it was actuly said like that)
Quote by alwaysmetal
cause trivium are ****ing awsome disturbed are good too and so are deicide there brutal but deicide are anti god

...What?

And yeah, Deicide means the killing of gods.
A lot of members of good black metal bands DO worship Satan. So? How is worshipping Satan any worse than being a Christian?

I just listen to their music for the music ittself, I don't really care what the band members do with their life.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by B.I.N.
When someone tells you that music that you listen to is devil worship, do the obvious thing... Rip out their entrails and offer them to Lord Satan.

and ever since i did that ive been on a non stop killing spree bleeding some emo as we speak
Quote by alwaysmetal

Are u kidding me
screw u man
deicide arent anti -god???
what are u huffin buddy?
Quote by Masochist_Lust
...What?

And yeah, Deicide means the killing of gods.

both trivium and disturbed sing about god trivium are always trying to better thw rold and disturbed well u dont realy no
Quote by Mad Marius
A lot of members of good black metal bands DO worship Satan. So? How is worshipping Satan any worse than being a Christian?

I just listen to their music for the music ittself, I don't really care what the band members do with their life.

black metal is awsome venom gorgoroth cradle of filth rule venom prob best outa that list more thrashy
Quote by punk_metal
Are u kidding me
screw u man
deicide arent anti -god???
what are u huffin buddy?

ok so the song **** ur god isnt anti god ok um kill the christian, when heaven burns, death to jesus

want me to keep going
Mayhem FTW.

Deathcrush

Demonic laughter your cremation
Your lungs gasp for air but are filled with blood
A sudden crack as I crushed your skull

The remind of your life flashes by
A life that soon won't be
Smiling with axe in my hand
Evil's rotten hand you'll see

I come forward
Deathcrush

I'll send you to your maker
I'll send you to your death

Death nicely crucified
Death, heads on stakes

The barbeque has just begun
Deathcrush - Deathcrush - Deathcrush

Crush - Crush
Deathcrush
Deathcrush
Deathcrush

Pure ****ing Armageddon

Violent torture,
Death has arrived,
Armageddon,
Terror and fright,
Bleeding corpses,
Rotting decay

Anarchy,
Violent torture,
Antichrist,
Lucifer,
Son of satan
Pure ****ing Armageddon

Pure ****ing Armageddon!

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by alwaysmetal
black metal is awsome venom gorgoroth cradle of filth rule venom prob best outa that list more thrashy

Learn to ****ing type so people can actually understand you.

By the way, Cradle of Filth stopped being Black Metal a long time ago.

Quote by MusicMan00
Quote by headbanger408
Learn to ****ing type so people can actually understand you.

By the way, Cradle of Filth stopped being Black Metal a long time ago.

yeh i cant type and there still dark just not realy satanic and default black metal any all these diferent genres confuse me metal is metal except for nu metal wich can go suck conformo dick
Quote by treefiddey
people in death metal bands have small penises

I'm sorry
but it's true

yes well compared to the horse u ****ed the other day then yeh they prob do
i think those "devil-worshipping," "kill everything," "rape the innocent," etc etc etc. lyrics are really cheesy.. 99% of the people who sing that kind of stuff do nothing of the sort, and for those who really do "worship satan"... who cares? everyones got the right to believe whatever the hell they want. theyre no worse than all the christian songs that talk about "im not worthy," "your love is eternal, lord," "you are holy, you are merciful, you are wonderful," etc etc etc... its all the same.

though i do find the bands that sing about how evil they are and just think up the darkest, most disturbing lyrics they can think of to be very cheesy... they make me laugh.
Quote by punk_metal
um loser i was saying Deicide ARE ANTI- GOD U TARD

yeh i wasnt realy paying attention btw punk and metal dont mix listen to them seperatly if u want but still dont listen to emo wich is only 1 step from punk
Quote by alwaysmetal
yes well compared to the horse u ****ed the other day then yeh they prob do

I apologize if I offended you

...they do though
Quote by Guitar_Poet
i think those "devil-worshipping," "kill everything," "rape the innocent," etc etc etc. lyrics are really cheesy.. 99% of the people who sing that kind of stuff do nothing of the sort, a.

yeh see u have to look at death metal as horror movies in music form wich kicks ass and puts some realy coll images in ur head
Quote by alwaysmetal
yeh i wasnt realy paying attention btw punk and metal dont mix listen to them seperatly if u want but still dont listen to emo wich is only 1 step from punk

hey hey dude
shut the hell up
i can listen to punk and metal if i want
btw i dont even listen to punk.. never did..
punnk simply means rebel in this case
Quote by treefiddey
I apologize if I offended you

...they do though

and just how would u no
ps im not actuly in a death metal band
Quote by alwaysmetal
ive had enough with ppl saying that death metal and metalcore and anything that screams growls or anything like that is devil worship
black metal is basicaly completely stanic genre and satanism isnt devil worship it can be it isnt always
anyone heard someone complain about "devil worship bands"?

your names always metal...
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Congrats to alwaysmetal, you win the biggest n00b award!

Quote by MusicMan00
Quote by punk_metal
hey hey dude
shut the hell up
i can listen to punk and metal if i want
btw i dont even listen to punk.. never did..
punnk simply means rebel in this case

yeh ok ill give u that
Quote by punk_metal
um loser i was saying Deicide ARE ANTI- GOD U TARD

um loser i was saying what Deicide means, t3h ARE ANTI - GOD U TARD! OMFGWTFBBQ!
Page 1 of 4