Page 1 of 2
What Guitar is your on your opinion the best....Do you already have it?....or do you still dream of it all night long?
alexi laiho sig series
i would buy it but u know i dont have a spare $2000
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can
depends what you want to do with a guitar.

but i do love my strat to death.
If my Les Paul had great upper fret access and amazing pick-ups it would be my dream guitar.
21st Century Digital Boy
a '54 strat. i've played one just can't afford it.
American Fender Strat
1979 Marshall Superlead
Real Mccoy Wizard Wah
Robert Keeley Boss Tremolo
Euthymia Crucible Fuzz
Fulltone OCD+Deja Vibe
Line 6 DL4
Analogman BC108
Prescription C.O.B

Im a Single Coil man
Hmmm im particulary fond of Malmsteens sig Strat.... Or a 57 strat..... Or a PRS custom double cut-away with flamed top
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
and Ibanez Rg2570E it pwns n00bs for breakfast
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by AdamDK
My dream guitar is called "the search button". It's manufacturer is "Use".

sounds like a pretty shit guitar that only a noob would use.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
My Ibanez JEM is my dream guitar. I've always wanted a good Les Paul that has a Floyd as well and I've found 2 Japanese copies that I love the hell out of. I'm a pretty happy camper, guitar-wise:

PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Last edited by fatgraymatt at Feb 2, 2007,
Quote by Shredlet
and Ibanez Rg2570E it pwns n00bs for breakfast

+1 ive got it and love it.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by rustic_metal
+1 ive got it and love it.

Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet

haha. i got it from eastgate (in balwyn), where do u go for gear?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
Gibson les Paul Custom, Custom Manson Explorer/Matt B Shape, Prs Single Cut, and a ibanez jem.

Dont want much.
Quote by Physh
depends what you want to do with a guitar.

but i do love my strat to death.

+1. It all depends on your goals. I ended up building a guitar to get what I wanted. Is it my dream guitar though? Is there such a thing? I'm certainly excited over it but it isn't the end of the search by any means.

Regards,

Rob
Last edited by ririzarry at Apr 7, 2007,
Quote by rustic_metal
haha. i got it from eastgate (in balwyn), where do u go for gear?

Im in geelong i usually go to music workshop or music den
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by fatgraymatt
My Ibanez JEM is my dream guitar. I've always wanted a good Les Paul that has a Floyd as well and I've found 2 Japanese copies that I love the hell out of. I'm a pretty happy camper, guitar-wise:

poser its not a les paul unless its epiphone or gibson (gibson owns epiphone)
I pretty much have my dream guitar. A dark red Fender Telecaster, white pearloid pickguard, rosewood fingerboard, humbucker in the neck position, single coil in the bridge position, 5-way switching.
My dream guitars, there's 2. First would be an exact copy of Randy Rhoads' White Jackson with 1 change, it would have a brass Floyd Rose system on it. The second would be a '58 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty with the triple humbuckers.
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
custom 7-string white schecter avenger, that should keep me alive for awhile.. and yeah seems like a gay guitar, but better than syn's ugly signature.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Quote by obliviousfire
poser its not a les paul unless its epiphone or gibson (gibson owns epiphone)

You'll have to pardon me, it's been a long time since I cared about such adolescent concerns as "posers". I was under the impression that guitar posers were people who went in with whatever's popular (such as being concerned about having the "right" name on a headstock), not people who used the gear they like best regardless of that brand's popularity. I've owned 6 Gibson LP's and sold them because I think these are better-quality guitars. You'd know how good some of the Japanese copies are if you had half a clue, you pillow-hugging, boy-touching, turdsmurf. Let me guess, you've been playing for about 9 months right? What an asshat.

Oh, and thanks for cluing all us dummys in that Gibson owns Epiphone, I'm sure that was news to everyone. Noob cretin.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Last edited by fatgraymatt at Jan 29, 2007,
I couldnt settle for one but my 'dream' guitar (As in my main guitar, like what Evo is to Vai.) Would have to be made custom, no guitars are like what I want which annoys me cos it isnt a hard thing to do.

Ibanez S shape, 24 fret Wizard neck (maple), rosewood fretboard, alder body with pickups that havent been decided yet, ZR tremolo.

The cosmetics haven't been decided yet.
But also, a fender strat would be an ace guitar to have I love them.
Probably a Gretsch White Falcon.
Elliot Waters

My Gear:
Epiphone Limited Edition SG with Maestro Tremolo
Novaro Acoustic (not good)
PRS custom 22, blue matteo paint
GUITARS:
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Jackson DX10D Rhoads (EMG 81/85)
Jackson Dinky (dimebucker)
Epiphone les paul custom
Godin freeway floyd
AMPS:
Hughes and Kettner triliogy head + 4x12 cab
Line 6 spider 2 head w/ marshall 1960 B cab
ive got a vantage sumthing or other, but my dream guitar is a black gibson sg
+1 on the white falcon. A white penguin would be awesome too.
Chief arsonist of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join
Most of your dream guitars seem pretty standard to me - strats and LPs and signature guitars. Id rather have something a bit different:
Quote by smb
Most of your dream guitars seem pretty standard to me - strats and LPs and signature guitars. Id rather have something a bit different:
]

I like it, unusual design. I also second whoever said the Gretsch White Falcon too, beautiful guitar.
A Mohagany Star Shaped
With a Thin *ss neck
and 81's
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
Page 1 of 2