dude i love this song....i have dialup and its loading...you better not wreck this...lol..ill edit this when ive listened.
stuffed the solo up a bit there ey lol...rest was well done tho xcept a bit in the chorus sounded stuffed up to me..but yeh it was good.
I didnt think it sounded that good at all. it just sounded off to me. curiousity killed the cat, but are you wearing make up?
i'm sorry, i can't say i liked the cover one bit, i just can't
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
it doesnt sound right.....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
HOW doesnt it sound right? I need to know how to make it better here people... comon...
the guitar doesnt come over the backing properly...your stummin is off...u need to feel the song and really get into it...play with a bit more passion and follow it...maybe get a better tone as well...Recording equipment has let you down as well because the quality is poor
LOL@ your image. You're not cool. Lose the look.
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II

Favorite Guitar Player(s)

• Eric Clapton
  • Brian May
  • Jack White
ok, i made myself listen to it all the way through, because I know you want constructive criticism. You're playing is extremely sloppy, and it seems like you have a wrong tab for it. Also, because your volume is low, we can hear you hit the strings, like if you were playing an unplugged electric, and that interferes with your sound.
Exar Kun of the UG Jedi Order, PM tamargoguitar to join!!

I like you, but you're crazy. Oh look, a flying monkey....

I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Quote by speshul k 1207
ok, i made myself listen to it all the way through, because I know you want constructive criticism. You're playing is extremely sloppy, and it seems like you have a wrong tab for it. Also, because your volume is low, we can hear you hit the strings, like if you were playing an unplugged electric, and that interferes with your sound.

^^ be like him please =]

And stfu bout my image, incase you didn't notice this is the riffs and recording thread. You didn't even post 1 thing about how I played.
Quote by xemosucksx
LOL@ your image. You're not cool. Lose the look.

Amen.

You look terrible. As for your playing, it too is terrible. No offence but your technique is sloppy and you do a horrible job of masking it with distortion. Learn the basics before jumping into making recordings etc.

This is what is wrong with guitar these days. Too many people dying their hair black turning up their distortion, tuning to drop D and beating the guitar with their hands. Please learn to play.
As We Fly In This Blue Dream
Horrible.

I'm sorry, but yuck. The tone was bad, you have too much noise interfering with the actual playing so I have trouble actually listening to the song. The tapping in the beginning was off, you got off on your tempo almost the entire way through, and that solo was horrible. Have you ever seen Malmsteens God Lessons? Thats what it sounded like when you were trying to solo.

Learn a song a little better before posting it up.

And please take off the fingernail paint and lose that "Life is Pain" look.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
dude it wasnt that great......

sorry but the guitar was heard and it made the sound of your amp die down,.... and then palm muting sounded pretty bad in some places...
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
k, thanks everyone, and I actually wanted to dye my hair black when I was listening to rap about 5 years ago, it just happens to be that when I was actually allowed to get my hair died, I had been listening to this music for about a year. As for my guitar, yeah I don't know why I thought I was so good. I'd been seeing like 1 bad part at a time and I've been like "yeah the rest is okay". But now I read this thread and it made me realise that if you put all those bad parts together, its just all-over bad.

meh...
Quote by doomnight
k, thanks everyone, and I actually wanted to dye my hair black when I was listening to rap about 5 years ago, it just happens to be that when I was actually allowed to get my hair died, I had been listening to this music for about a year. As for my guitar, yeah I don't know why I thought I was so good. I'd been seeing like 1 bad part at a time and I've been like "yeah the rest is okay". But now I read this thread and it made me realise that if you put all those bad parts together, its just all-over bad.

meh...

true that you need better recording stuff and a guitar lesson or 2
Quote by welcomeHome565
true that you need better recording stuff and a guitar lesson or 2

lol guitar lesson or 2? I've been doing lessons for over a year now, I just need to practice the song.
The tapping def needs practice as well as the solo. Those were your two weakest points. Work on those first then go back over the rest and it should be fine.