I'm looking for the tab (guitar pro, text or ptab..doesn't matter) Dream On by Michael Angelo Batio... Awesome song!! Does anybody have the tab, and if you do, could you please send it to me? If you don't have the tab, at least listen to the song ... Thanks
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
Are you aware that that is an Aerosmith song that Michael Angelo decided to cover
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
yeah i do actually.. personally i liked the cover that yngwie (malmsteen in case you were wondering.. lol...) and ronnie james dio did better thanthe original... but as good as it was, batio's version just much better... pinch harmonics, palm muting all at the right times... shred, sweeps it had everything... i want the tabs for it, but can't seem to find it...
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.