And I need subjects.

For History, Philosophy and Physics, which main questions would you use in your paper?
Any help is appreciated. I'll be back after my wank.
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
Quote by .Sidewinder.
I'll be back after my wank.

sigged

cant really help you much other than get off here and start working, the more you know the better(work more on knowledge questions for history and more on problem solving questions for physics)
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
But the point is, all the knowledge in the world won't help me if I don't have any main questions.
Quote by The Leader
Same difference? Meaning its differences are exactly alike, and are parallel in opposite? So they have the exact same thing wrong with them. Two identical twins have scars, but the scars are in the exact same place, so their differences are the same.
if u can look at questions commonly asked(try old exams papers if u can)
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I'm at home, my parents are making me work, can't do anything else until I finish some of it.

I forgot Social Studies. I'm thinking about teen alcohol abuse.
For Physics, I'm thinking about writing something on the so-called waves of mass extinction.

Opinions?
Quote by The Leader
i am guessing you still need a question for history...

and i hope this helps (i am in my last year of high school...about to do my GCSE's so i can understand i am useless)

Was Manifest Destiny the main reason people migrated west during the 1800's?

or something like that.....really easy to answer and plenty of things to put in there like:

The gold rush in california - 1849
The mormons trying to find Zion - (need to find a date, sorry)
The railway being built - 1860? i cant remember

but yeah, there are so many things in there you can put in...

hope i helped
Hm, I'll do some research on that. Thanks a bunch, Slinov!
Quote by The Leader
Philosophy AS, A2? If you're doing A2, what modules did you take? When I was back in college, I took Philosophy of Religion and Philosophy of Science.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤