Ok, a few weeks ago, I picked up a guitar at work (I work at Goodwill) for $3.50 after my employee discount. No idea if it even played, but what the hell, right?

Took it home, stripped it to bare bones, and checked everything out. Wiring is immaculate. A stripped screw prevented me from taking the bridge off and getting to the tremolo springs, but I can hear one rattling around. The tuners are old and gummed up, they turn, but resist a lot. The volume and tone knobs are missing. Other than that (those?), there's nothing wrong but road-wear. Looks like it saw its share of gigs.

Anyway, the point of this thread. The headstock says Norma, so I googled it, and it turns out it was a Japanese company in the 60s. Did a bit more research, found out that the company is making harmonicas now. So much for that idea.

Found a picture of a similar model online:

And took some pics of mine for comparison:

Now for your end of the bargain. Can anyone tell me what model this is, and possibly how much it would be worth? I'll probably get around to restoring it, but after that, it's up in the air. If it's worth enough, I might sell it for some extra cash.
Looks funny, you'll make quite a bit extra since you got it for 3.50 lol.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
oh, man. that last one had a video in it, and now i'm sold.

i'm keeping this thing.

(it came with a dead set of strings, which i'm currently out of, and my amp is crap anyway. i had no idea what kind of sound it'd have.)